Author Topic: Pimps, The Hard Truth. Written By Mike Lincoln  (Read 181 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Pimps, The Hard Truth. Written By Mike Lincoln
« on: October 15, 2003, 01:09:05 PM »
The hard truth about a pimp: While they have been popularized by hip-hoppers in recent years, pimps are nothing like you see on TV. They are not just men who pull in a lot of pussy. They are men who beat women, get them addicted to drugs and just generally exploit them. The reason a pimp puts his whores on drugs can be simplified into 3 reasons: 1.To allow his whores to stay up all night so they can keep making him money. 2. Too make sure they have no will of their own. 3.To make sure they will never leave because they keep having to come back for a fix. One of the most famous actual pimps, Iceberg Slim often told his whores that if they ever did anything he didn't like he would kill them. He told them if he ever caught them reading the Bible he would beat them to death. If you see pimps on TV with big minks, canes & jewellery rolling in fancy clubs after jumping out of the cadillac, you're seeing something completely false. The more common pimps might dress similar to what you see, but they mainly hang out at crackhouses to find women with no will left.

Something to think about next time you call yourself a pimp.

Written by Mike Lincoln

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Pimps, The Hard Truth. Written By Mike Lincoln
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2003, 01:25:25 PM »
oh my god!

thank you for giving me an epiphany! i neeeeeeeeeever knew that's what pimps do......wow did you just find this out in downtown ottawa? thanks for dropping some knowledge no one on this board knows, much props

(sarcasm)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

West C. Connected

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2003, 01:43:46 PM »
lol Don JC has point actually, I'm pretty sure most people know this shit.

pappy

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2003, 01:49:50 PM »
ok

Casper

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2003, 01:53:50 PM »
damn im a pimp!!!

::)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2003, 03:49:50 PM »
yeh people already know this..... well we do

kick ass album

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2003, 04:30:44 PM »
Was somebody saying something? I feel asleep due to being bored.  ::)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2003, 04:31:50 PM by Noonan »

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2003, 06:49:50 PM »
The hard truth about a pimp: While they have been popularized by hip-hoppers in recent years, pimps are nothing like you see on TV. They are not just men who pull in a lot of pussy. They are men who beat women, get them addicted to drugs and just generally exploit them. The reason a pimp puts his whores on drugs can be simplified into 3 reasons: 1.To allow his whores to stay up all night so they can keep making him money. 2. Too make sure they have no will of their own. 3.To make sure they will never leave because they keep having to come back for a fix. One of the most famous actual pimps, Iceberg Slim often told his whores that if they ever did anything he didn't like he would kill them. He told them if he ever caught them reading the Bible he would beat them to death. If you see pimps on TV with big minks, canes & jewellery rolling in fancy clubs after jumping out of the cadillac, you're seeing something completely false. The more common pimps might dress similar to what you see, but they mainly hang out at crackhouses to find women with no will left.

Something to think about next time you call yourself a pimp.

Written by Mike Lincoln
Please don't speak on something you have no clue about.

Real pimps don't put their ho's on the pipe becuase then their money goes to the dopeman first and you second.

I'm wondering why you have such a bad taste in your mouth regarding pimps. Did you get your woman knocked or something?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2003, 06:51:08 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2003, 08:09:32 AM »
People are fucking stupid. If you people knew what a real pimp was then how could anyone even jokingly praise one?

BTW This was something I wrote for this chick at school who actually thought pimps were like shown on TV.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2003, 09:09:02 AM »
People are fucking stupid. If you people knew what a real pimp was then how could anyone even jokingly praise one?

BTW This was something I wrote for this chick at school who actually thought pimps were like shown on TV.
I know what a pimp is. I praise them. Deal with it.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2003, 09:11:26 AM »
^^ That's cool with me. I never said that anyone had to agree with what I  said I just offered an opinion on the matter. Deal with that.

Paris

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2003, 09:34:28 AM »
^^ That's cool with me. I never said that anyone had to agree with what I  said I just offered an opinion on the matter. Deal with that.

You didn't offer an opinion,

You offered a fallacy you claimed was the truth.

You know nothing about real pimps or real pimpin.

Don't hate on something you know nothing about.

Nightfall

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2003, 12:00:02 PM »
lincoln, man we cool, and u ma dawg for some time now, but hes right, u didnt post ur opinion, it was ur reality of pimps. u desribed as if u knew how it was

but, jay-Z.... (i dont like jay-z, lol, its just somethin i knew) desribed pimping as having fun/clubbing/spending money..ect....or "ballin", and wen most people say "pimp" they prolly mean "baller/player"........(just my 2 cents........idont know shit bout pimpin lol, and i couldnt care less)