Author Topic: GANGS IN UR CITY......  (Read 563 times)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Re:GANGS IN UR CITY......
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2003, 08:28:30 AM »
There aint too many "gangs" here in Jersey. You know people that claim they are Bloods and Crips...but you don't see them hanging out with other Bloods and Crips.

Theres this new thing I have seen tagged on a few buildings called "R3D AC3S" (Red Aces). I know like 2 people that are in it, but its possible that they just made it up themselfs..u know how wankstas gotta be.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2003, 10:07:56 AM »
Hahah what the hell some china man gona do to you, throw rice at you?

lol at this guy...u don't know shit bout asian gangs/mafias huh? those guys don't play around man...asian organizated crime groups like the triads and the yakuza be runnin shit in the world...nobody fucks with those guys...

shit, even down here in Suthern Kali....asian gangz prolly bang harder then anyone out thea righ now.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2003, 11:49:22 AM »
"Maan I'm from L.A., we invented gangs!!!" - Chris Tucker.

True spit that havin gangs in ya city ain't somethin to be proud of...but since Gangsta rap, people would rather brag about how rough their city is than how succesful it is, how nice it is, etc. etc.

I tell people from other states and regions straight up, that L.A. has a grip of gangs, but if you don't bang, u abide by the major parts of the dress code, u stay out of the wrong neighborhoods, and u don't try to prove nothin, then u should make it in L.A...all that shit in rap songs and movies is blown outta proportion.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2003, 11:38:22 PM »
"Maan I'm from L.A., we invented gangs!!!" - Chris Tucker.

True spit that havin gangs in ya city ain't somethin to be proud of...but since Gangsta rap, people would rather brag about how rough their city is than how succesful it is, how nice it is, etc. etc.

I tell people from other states and regions straight up, that L.A. has a grip of gangs, but if you don't bang, u abide by the major parts of the dress code, u stay out of the wrong neighborhoods, and u don't try to prove nothin, then u should make it in L.A...all that shit in rap songs and movies is blown outta proportion.

^^itz tru with all of Kali. Ive noticed, for a long time now...people from other parts of the country are almost afraid to be here. They hear so much shit, and watch shit like Boyz N Tha Hood. U know how many timez ive heard the question, "so if i walk outside with a blue or red shirt on, sumbody is gonna walk up n shoot me?" lol. Ill let em know wussup on sum real shit. I mean, San Diego iz beautiful. But u jus dont cross the line on sum shit n youll be aiight, like in most cities out here.