Author Topic: restaurants  (Read 544 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re:restaurants
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2003, 07:36:37 PM »
WHITE CASTLE!!!

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2003, 07:52:52 PM »
^^  you only got one restaurant in your whole city? ::)   lol

OutSider

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2003, 10:18:20 PM »
Rosa Mario... mexican food and use to work there..

Grazianos... i work there now.. me and the roaches..

BK......Dirty as fuck.. use to work there too

MickyDs... basically got banned there forever last summer..

Super Burger.... applied there..

Maxwells street Pizza... my friend works there

Blinkies.... Pizza and Pasta... own by a racest fucker named Bill...

Joe Taco.... nasty ass fish tacos...

Subway... they are alright...

DJ's Dinner... food is good...

Del-Taco... and KFC...

Paco's Tacos.. out by Cal-state is bomb...

Rosie or something like that.. sells mexican food..

thats about it...  

Genius

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2003, 01:53:15 AM »
In-N-Out..... best burgers ever....

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2003, 02:35:01 AM »
ok.....
Burgers:
McDonalds
Burger King

Chicken:
KFC
Chicken Express
Oporto

Pizza:
Pizza Hut
Dominoe's
Nando's

Other:
Subway
Arnold's Ribs

plus a shitload of cafe's and independant food stores.... theyre just the food chains in me city.

kick ass album

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2003, 03:20:16 PM »
Theres some famous hot dog joint in L.A.  "PINKS"?
word that place is ALWAYS packed no matter what time you go we went at 3am the other night and that mutha fucka was packed sick.....PINKS be the king for hotdogs.....its packed and all the stars have been down to that place

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2003, 03:39:56 PM »
Yeah.....I saw a special on Travel Channel showcasing all the icons in southern Cal. like the big ass donut on the roof of someplace and I remember them talking bout PINKS.  A gang of celebrities have hit that place up.

Doggystylin

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2004, 04:42:24 PM »
Theres some famous hot dog joint in L.A.  "PINKS"?
word that place is ALWAYS packed no matter what time you go we went at 3am the other night and that mutha fucka was packed sick.....PINKS be the king for hotdogs.....its packed and all the stars have been down to that place

what part of LA and what street is that on? ive heard about that place and now that im finally back down here permanently in my home i need to hit that place up

We Fly High

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2004, 08:21:53 PM »
Theres some famous hot dog joint in L.A.  "PINKS"?

what part of LA and what street is that on? ive heard about that place and now that im finally back down here permanently in my home i need to hit that place up

its off sunset.. on la brea.. i forgot exactly where though, i was just there a few months ago.. went there after a kanye west concert at the sunset house of blues.. too bad, it was around 2AM and i still had to wait in line at pinks for about an hour just to get a hot dog.. it was literally probably the slowest moving line ive ever experienced, like worse than 405 traffic or the DMV
« Last Edit: July 03, 2004, 08:48:20 PM by justin718 »

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: restaurants
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2004, 10:12:53 PM »
Burgers:
Jack In The Box
In-N-Out
McDonalds
Burger King
Carl's Jr.
Rally's
Wendy's

Pizza:
Pizza Hut
Domino's
Hungry Howie's
Papa John's

Chicken:
KFC

Sit Down:
TOOOOOO many to name

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2004, 10:52:35 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2004, 12:28:23 AM »
I hope you guys have a Carl Jr. nearby because that is the best burger place ever. I see it also called Hardees in different cities.

Yeah can I have a Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger with Crisscuit fries and a large lemonade. ;D

That's exactly what I order whenever I go to Carls

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2004, 11:21:38 AM »
Theres some famous hot dog joint in L.A.  "PINKS"?

its off sunset.. on la brea.. i forgot exactly where though, i was just there a few months ago.. went there after a kanye west concert at the sunset house of blues.. too bad, it was around 2AM and i still had to wait in line at pinks for about an hour just to get a hot dog.. it was literally probably the slowest moving line ive ever experienced, like worse than 405 traffic or the DMV

thanx for the address but wow really? worse than the 405 and dmw? i didnt think thats possible, i wanna shoot myself whenever im stuck in the 405 traffic or waiting in line at the dmv

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2004, 11:57:10 AM »
gotta love old ass threads.   

I think white castle is a midwest thing.  But I seen a White Castle when I was in South Bronx. Of course I was the only white dude in the restaurant.

Throwback

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2004, 11:58:54 AM »
lol we only got: -mcDonald's, Burgerking, KFC, Pizzahut, over here in holland i guess.