Author Topic: restaurants  (Read 555 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re: restaurants
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2004, 12:56:35 PM »
Fast Food type places...

Burgers:

Mcdonalds
Burger King
Carls Jr
Rallys
In n Out
Wendys
Jack in tha Crack
EZ-Take-out
Fatburger

Chicken:

Popeyes
KFC
Churches
Wingz n Thingz
El Pollo Loco

Mexican:
El Cotixan
El Portal
Super Sergios
Robertos
Albertos
Alibertos
Roybertos
Cotijas
Ramiros
La Torta
Rafas
Rubios
Baja Fresh
La Salsa
etc..etc...etc.... (if u eva come to SD, youll see...its even worse then LA, taco shops on EVERY corner lol)

Fake Mexican:

Taco Bell
Del Taco

Other:

Arby's
Weinersnitzel

Pizza:

Pizza Hut
Dominoes
Papa John's
Papa Murphy's
Pappa's Pizza
Drummers Pizza
Godfather Pizza
Round Table
Little Caesers
Extreme Pizza
Hungry Howey's
etc...

definetely aint gonna list all tha sit down places....lol

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:restaurants
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2004, 01:00:13 PM »
Theres some famous hot dog joint in L.A.  "PINKS"?
word that place is ALWAYS packed no matter what time you go we went at 3am the other night and that mutha fucka was packed sick.....PINKS be the king for hotdogs.....its packed and all the stars have been down to that place

what part of LA and what street is that on? ive heard about that place and now that im finally back down here permanently in my home i need to hit that place up

its off sunset.. on la brea.. i forgot exactly where though, i was just there a few months ago.. went there after a kanye west concert at the sunset house of blues.. too bad, it was around 2AM and i still had to wait in line at pinks for about an hour just to get a hot dog.. it was literally probably the slowest moving line ive ever experienced, like worse than 405 traffic or the DMV

thanx for the address but wow really? worse than the 405 and dmw? i didnt think thats possible, i wanna shoot myself whenever im stuck in the 405 traffic or waiting in line at the dmv

i dunno, im never mad at MYSELF when im in traffic or the DMV. i usually wanna shoot e'rybody else! lol

Doggystylin

Re:restaurants
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2004, 02:10:10 PM »
Theres some famous hot dog joint in L.A.  "PINKS"?
word that place is ALWAYS packed no matter what time you go we went at 3am the other night and that mutha fucka was packed sick.....PINKS be the king for hotdogs.....its packed and all the stars have been down to that place

what part of LA and what street is that on? ive heard about that place and now that im finally back down here permanently in my home i need to hit that place up

its off sunset.. on la brea.. i forgot exactly where though, i was just there a few months ago.. went there after a kanye west concert at the sunset house of blues.. too bad, it was around 2AM and i still had to wait in line at pinks for about an hour just to get a hot dog.. it was literally probably the slowest moving line ive ever experienced, like worse than 405 traffic or the DMV

thanx for the address but wow really? worse than the 405 and dmw? i didnt think thats possible, i wanna shoot myself whenever im stuck in the 405 traffic or waiting in line at the dmv

i dunno, im never mad at MYSELF when im in traffic or the DMV. i usually wanna shoot e'rybody else! lol

well its more like how can i get myself out of this situation, and its like i cant just park my car here and walk so i might as well blast myself, lol