Author Topic: Kane's New Look for Raw  (Read 448 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re:Kane's New Look for Raw
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2003, 10:34:55 AM »
RVD could go toe to toe with HHH any day because RVD got the quickness and he's got the marical arts background. Also RVD could last longer in a fight because have you notice that ever since HHH has come back 2 years ago he's been getting injuried more and he hasn't been able to have a match as long as he used to.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2003, 11:16:54 AM »
I'm an eternal optimist.  Just because something is in a position of authority, doesn't mean I automatically hate it.  I generally think something good got them to that position of authority.  

This stretches to never seeing any fault in anybody/thing in authority.

TheSheriff

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2003, 02:04:58 PM »
HHH is a mediocre wrestler. RVD is one of the best wrestlers around, and may become one of the all time greats. Hunter Helmsley only still has a job because he married the boss's daughter.

Anyways, Kane's career is over. Anyone see this week's Raw? He looked completely normal. Having the coolest entrance music doesn't mena you still have a career.

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2003, 03:17:13 PM »

in this pic Kane looks like Ozzy Osbourne lol, i aint watched wresting for years and when i was just flicking through the pics of this weeks raw and smackdown, it looks like its gone down hill big time.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2003, 03:22:55 PM »
I'm an eternal optimist.  Just because something is in a position of authority, doesn't mean I automatically hate it.  I generally think something good got them to that position of authority.  

This stretches to never seeing any fault in anybody/thing in authority.

You're right, you are stretching...

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2003, 03:30:47 PM »
Kane doesn't look normal. That's for sure.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2003, 07:33:05 PM »
Even if they doesn't wotk for Kane, you know they'll just have him fake an injury, he'll then make his return a few months later with the mask and some hair and everything will be back to normal. just remember Kane's been pretty much the same character for 6 years, + if you count that he was just a play off the Old Undertaker, then Kane's been the same character for 13 years.