Author Topic: Snoop Gay?  (Read 726 times)

Gary

Re:Snoop Gay?
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2003, 01:42:50 AM »
only one guy on this board qualified so far

who?

OutSider

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2003, 01:44:38 AM »

who?

if i told you.. i would have to kill you.. i wouldnt want to do a thing like that :D
« Last Edit: July 02, 2003, 01:45:21 AM by OutSider »

Gary

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2003, 01:46:51 AM »

who?

if i told you.. i would have to kill you.. i wouldnt want to do a thing like that :D

whos the fucker in ur avatar?

OutSider

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2003, 01:51:05 AM »

who?

whos the fucker in ur avatar?

my favorite... half-baked charactor.. kenny!

No. NO. NO!! Devil man! Devil 6-6-6, the mark of the beast! No! Naughty! Naughty jungle of love!

pappy

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2003, 09:32:46 AM »
uppin 4 the groupies 2 see

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2003, 09:40:25 AM »
lmao!! hes taking after dre too??

*watches karma slowly drop thanks to snoop and 50 cent dickriders*
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jome

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2003, 06:26:37 PM »

I bet the Styles-fans would like to have a word with you too.. (or any non-backpacking act) :P

pappy

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2003, 06:29:27 PM »

I bet the Styles-fans would like to have a word with you too.. (or any non-backpacking act) :P
thanks for uppin this jome lol

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2003, 07:14:27 PM »
Dam, someone's fucked with my karma bad lol...shits kinda funny, uppin for more posts...

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2003, 07:57:37 PM »
Dam, someone's fucked with my karma bad lol...shits kinda funny, uppin for more posts...

Didn't u have 25 or something like that last week? Now its down to 1 ..Seriously this karma shit is stupid. Muthafuckas will give u bad karma just cuz u dont agree wit them. My karma came down by 2 just cuz i didnt agree wit the Aftermath Dickryders on dre not producing his beats.

Don Breezio

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2003, 08:09:34 PM »
yea mine went down by 2 because i said i was like 99% sure mauzip isnt gay...i dont even care about this karma shit...its not like it helps you or hurts you in any way

Trauma-san

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2003, 08:11:38 PM »
That's it, I'm done with listening to Snoop.  I mean, I can stand the lazy drawl, I can stand the no limit stuff, I can stand the half ass songs, but GAY?  He's really going to turn some people off with this crap.  

*disgusted

pappy

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2003, 09:32:05 PM »
That's it, I'm done with listening to Snoop.  I mean, I can stand the lazy drawl, I can stand the no limit stuff, I can stand the half ass songs, but GAY?  He's really going to turn some people off with this crap.  

*disgusted
about time u saw th elight trauma lol

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2003, 09:53:39 PM »
the groupies have attacked,  last i saw krimsons karma it was in double digets now its at 4.  some where slickafella has a big smile on his face after he saw that pic

slickafella-  dawm man we we snoop je mell pelle is gay dawggg he man bite u num sayin dawm me snoop suck his we we,  we we awwww dawm the game wee to bbbbbb bopught no sold clakssic dawm snoop make me hard dawm hatazzzzzzz oways find wya to hat the dog man snnopp dogg dawggy

HMM OK

.. well i hope ya know this is a fake pic  ;)
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

OutSider

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2003, 09:53:51 PM »
why does everyone seen to care this much about karma.. were they get all antsy.. when it is low..?