Author Topic: Snoop Gay?  (Read 724 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Re:Snoop Gay?
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2003, 09:57:01 PM »
Its not that we care so much, its just that we had high ass karma and shit and it went down bad...mine was in the 20's now I have no karma...I would just like to know why its gone down so bad...

OutSider

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2003, 10:00:29 PM »
i dont know.. why it would be a huge deal or even an issue.. i really cant say that i care about my level.. nor do i really check anyone elses.. thats all...to me it is kinda silly.. but what ever floats your boat.. ;)

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2003, 10:03:53 PM »
i dont know.. why it would be a huge deal or even an issue.. i really cant say that i care about my level.. nor do i really check anyone elses.. thats all...to me it is kinda silly.. but what ever floats your boat.. ;)

Yes I really don't care about karma either...its just someone or some people have been lowering my karma...every time I look its down....It was in the 20's and now I have no karma...by tomorrow you'll see my karma in the negatives....don't matter I would just like to know what's so amusing about lowering karma...

OutSider

« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2003, 10:10:31 PM »
more the likely attention ... you have now posted about how you would like to know who is doing... thereforth you have acknowledge that person.. for doing it.. sounds like you are responding to that attention that is being seeked... just something to think about  ;)

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2003, 10:13:34 PM »
more the likely attention ... you have now posted about how you would like to know who is doing... thereforth you have acknowledge that person.. for doing it.. sounds like you are responding to that attention that is being seeked... just something to think about  ;)

Well, I would like to know why I'm constantly gettin dissed for no reason....Don't care just like to know...

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2003, 02:44:30 AM »
Somebody posted that pic a long ass time ago... We're talking years here. It's an edited photo. Snoop's actually got a red outfit & headband.
yeah, i seen that too.
that photo is fake
someone edited the photo and changed the color , and put  that wqriting on the headband.
whoever done that has got too much time on their hands, and are just faggots them selves for doin this.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2003, 07:53:28 AM »
lol..wouldnt surprise me

pappy

« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2003, 10:36:14 AM »
Somebody posted that pic a long ass time ago... We're talking years here. It's an edited photo. Snoop's actually got a red outfit & headband.
yeah, i seen that too.
that photo is fake
someone edited the photo and changed the color , and put  that wqriting on the headband.
whoever done that has got too much time on their hands, and are just faggots them selves for doin this.
word i saw the fake pic 2 who ever got rid of the writing an made it red is a loser with 2 much time on there hands.  some people jus need to accept there hero may not be what they think he is

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2003, 10:40:14 AM »
yeah, i seen that too.
that photo is fake
word i saw the fake pic 2 who ever got rid of the writing an made it red is a loser with 2 much time on there hands.  some people jus need to accept there hero may not be what they think he is

Yeah the Snoop Groupies took the writing off and make the color red  ;D