Author Topic: Should I Buy An Xbox?  (Read 449 times)

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Should I Buy An Xbox?
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2003, 08:14:50 PM »
I think you already know what I'm gonna say...jus look at my sig...

I say trade in the GC for more games on the Box.  Theres some ILL ass games comin out this year.  Also, Sony Online is decent, but Live kicks its ass.  Xbox has better graphics, better music capablilty, better saving, and is just an amazing all-around system.

PS: Sony no longer has the Grand Theft Auto advantage.  Both GTAIII and Vice City are coming to the Xbox before Christmas(Its been CONFIRMED!)...and both games will have extra features.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2003, 08:15:46 PM by Xearo »

Sub-Z

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2003, 08:50:11 PM »
PS: Sony no longer has the Grand Theft Auto advantage.  Both GTAIII and Vice City are coming to the Xbox before Christmas(Its been CONFIRMED!)...and both games will have extra features.

rock star needs to keep that trash off the xbox

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2003, 04:46:58 PM »

Are you fuckin high?

They need to bring that shit to da Xbox!  Bout fuckin time!

Sub-Z

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2003, 05:39:16 PM »

Are you fuckin high?

They need to bring that shit to da Xbox!  Bout fuckin time!

why? the game sucks,its the same shit,drive around do a mission drive around do a mission not to mention the graphics suck

21% through the game and i quit playing,it just got so boring

Smooth

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2003, 06:42:16 PM »
Yo Gareffa I would say keep your money homie... I don't really see a need to have all 3 systems... but it's your money so it's up too you...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Dr._Funkenstein

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2003, 10:52:39 PM »
I don't play on it as much as I thought I would but the console is indeed very dope.
Nice games to come out this or early next year:

- Doom III
- Fable
- Half-Life 2
- Halo 2
- Soul Calibur 2

I don't own a lot of games yet (only Splinter Cell, Dead Or Alive 3 & Halo) but I will get all of the listed ones!

« Last Edit: July 06, 2003, 10:53:05 PM by Doctor Funkenstein »