Author Topic: Kay Slay to release NAS DISS MIXTAPE!! With Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Prodigy etc..  (Read 390 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The rumor was that ?uestlove apperantly told Jay-Z that Nas or Freeway should be the only guests on The Black Album.  I don't see why Nas would do it.

TheSheriff

rockerfeller didn't even die of aids so that made no sense in the first place. the second thing is alright..i guess...

"Nigga; you ain't live it you witnessed it from your folks pad
You scribbled in your notepad and created your life
I showed you your first tec on tour with Large Professor
(Me, that's who!) Then I heard your album bout your tec on the dresser"

jay killed him with that..he didn't even bother addressing it cause he knew he got exposed..then just hinting at fucking his wife topped it all off..

The current Rockerfeller's brother died of AIDS; he would have inherited the fortune.

Also, that verse hardly "killed" Nas, lol.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
man theres always gon be cats who say jay-z won or nas won, but its known that most street niggaz felt nas killed jay-z and im with that too, i respect both kats but nas killed him................personally if i was nas and had a whole mixtape dissin me, id be honoured, shows how big you really are and how cats be jelous of your skillz, jus like benzino goin at eminem, shit was silly but if your eminem you lovin it cuz it shows how much u rated in the game really, niggaz know nas got mas skills

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
rockerfeller didn't even die of aids so that made no sense in the first place. the second thing is alright..i guess...

"Nigga; you ain't live it you witnessed it from your folks pad
You scribbled in your notepad and created your life
I showed you your first tec on tour with Large Professor
(Me, that's who!) Then I heard your album bout your tec on the dresser"

jay killed him with that..he didn't even bother addressing it cause he knew he got exposed..then just hinting at fucking his wife topped it all off..

The current Rockerfeller's brother died of AIDS; he would have inherited the fortune.

Also, that verse hardly "killed" Nas, lol.
considering nas made a whole album in it was written and a collabo called the firm all based on mafioso and gun toting i think it did.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jome

man theres always gon be cats who say jay-z won or nas won, but its known that most street niggaz felt nas killed jay-z and im with that too, i respect both kats but nas killed him................personally if i was nas and had a whole mixtape dissin me, id be honoured, shows how big you really are and how cats be jelous of your skillz, jus like benzino goin at eminem, shit was silly but if your eminem you lovin it cuz it shows how much u rated in the game really, niggaz know nas got mas skills

LOL, gotta go with the street niggaz..  :P

Ain't no way none of them "killed" the other.. if you think so, you are just plain biased.. that was as close as a battle can get.

The Hot97-vote says it all.. Nas 52% and Jay-Z 48%..
and that's with 5 against 1 in the studio, in favour Nas.. many people listen to the hosts.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
in my opinion nas won

S.G.V.

also why is mc shan dissing nas.  shan proberly got like 50 bucks for his appearance on qb's finest an thats more money than he has made with music in the past 5 years.  he should be thankin nas.
lmao...shan never was the same after KRS destroyed him...now that was a battle...BPD/Juice crew...thats how a beef should go down...not like these lame ass mixtape beefs of today...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!

LOL, gotta go with the street niggaz..  :P

Ain't no way none of them "killed" the other.. if you think so, you are just plain biased.. that was as close as a battle can get.

The Hot97-vote says it all.. Nas 52% and Jay-Z 48%..
and that's with 5 against 1 in the studio, in favour Nas.. many people listen to the hosts.

jay-z got alot mo groupies than nas and at the time nas wasnt really gettin talked about...........plus u really think the whole of new york voted for that shit?
plus i aint biased at all, i jus tell u str8 that nas won quite easily, he clowned jay-z and didnt need to do no mo shit after ether......on the other hand superugly......lmao, c'mon man, anyone whos knows there hiphop knows that shit was weak......desperate attempt to get back some dignity.........jay-z even said something about the battle in blueprint 2.....on one of his joints he kinda admits to loosin the battle.....it aint direct but he basically says he lost but theres shit to learn from it.......

and yo its the streets what count playa,lol.....if the streets aint feelin ya shit, u aint shit imo

peace