Author Topic: Clothing Brands?  (Read 350 times)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Clothing Brands?
« on: July 03, 2003, 08:56:41 AM »
wattup guys?
im in jersey, so im just wondering if tha westside got different clothin brands and trends.

Wats really hot ova here is just wearin a colored t with a diff color under it (ex: black t, red under it..white t, red under it)..is it tha same on the west coast?

my fav brands gotta be Enyce and Rocawear..but I just picked up some SouthPole valor suits for $15 each at JCPennies...thats not bad at all.

Holla Back

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:Clothing Brands?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2003, 10:41:38 AM »
i wear abercrombie, polo, and other shit like that

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2003, 11:12:48 AM »
Haha Abercromie, never that 4 me.

I noticed when I went to college in Florida that EVERYBODY basically wears the same shit nowadays, its just some shit we do more in CA than anywhere else.

The chucks and khakis shit is sorta dead...u see chucks but it's nothin like u would expect, because it makes u too much of a target.

We wear the same shit basically but put twists on em. Right now everybody wears the throwbacks and pinwheels, and now the NBA jeans, but creative niggs like me do shit like have jeans specialized with just one team all over it, with the championship years, retired #s, etc.

Also, I donno if y'all have em but we have Air Forces that have NBA NFL and some baseball logos on them.

We still wear the simple white tee blue dodger LA backwards blue jeans and white shoes, usually K-Swiss or air forces.

We don't have any major clothing brands other than Snoop Dogg if u wanna count that. Basically, we wear the same shit as they do up north like Enyce, Akademics, Phat Farm, FUBU is dyin out, Rocawear, South Pole.

We have clown dancers who do all this shit like airbrush their clothes and have paint and shit all over their clothes, it looks tite sometimes.

Gary

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2003, 12:01:53 PM »
Haha Abercromie, never that 4 me.

I noticed when I went to college in Florida that EVERYBODY basically wears the same shit nowadays, its just some shit we do more in CA than anywhere else.

The chucks and khakis shit is sorta dead...u see chucks but it's nothin like u would expect, because it makes u too much of a target.

We wear the same shit basically but put twists on em. Right now everybody wears the throwbacks and pinwheels, and now the NBA jeans, but creative niggs like me do shit like have jeans specialized with just one team all over it, with the championship years, retired #s, etc.

Also, I donno if y'all have em but we have Air Forces that have NBA NFL and some baseball logos on them.

We still wear the simple white tee blue dodger LA backwards blue jeans and white shoes, usually K-Swiss or air forces.

We don't have any major clothing brands other than Snoop Dogg if u wanna count that. Basically, we wear the same shit as they do up north like Enyce, Akademics, Phat Farm, FUBU is dyin out, Rocawear, South Pole.

We have clown dancers who do all this shit like airbrush their clothes and have paint and shit all over their clothes, it looks tite sometimes.

wtf? i never seen anyone rock NBA jeans. Are they demin jeans or nba velours ur talkin bout?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2003, 12:27:47 PM »
wtf? i never seen anyone rock NBA jeans. Are they demin jeans or nba velours ur talkin bout?

Denim Jeans. They have shirts like this too now.

I have the dopest ones in the country by far...it has two big ass lakers logos on em, and it has all the years the lakers won the championship in purple and gold...the jean color is like a blue that fades in the middle...they are tooo sick!

Gary

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2003, 12:42:34 PM »

Denim Jeans. They have shirts like this too now.

I have the dopest ones in the country by far...it has two big ass lakers logos on em, and it has all the years the lakers won the championship in purple and gold...the jean color is like a blue that fades in the middle...they are tooo sick!

how long have these jeans been out? i swear i've never seen anyone rock nba jeans.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2003, 12:44:44 PM »
^^^ I know which jeans you're talking about. My homie has them and yeah, they are SICK

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2003, 03:05:13 PM »
dodger hat dodger shirt blue jeans and white shoes is the style and as for wearing two shirts different colors fuck that in the WEST its all sunny man...lol....only one shirt for us ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2003, 03:50:35 PM »
speaking for the Golden Empire and the San Joaquin Valley

basically all those urban brands, but i'd have to say ecko is the leader of the pack over here

NOBODY that i've seen here wheres that throwback bullshit you see all over rap videos and shit.....usually if you do see someone wear that stuff, they get laughed at or teased, even in LA only trendy fags where that shit

for the most part California peeps are classics, meaning we wear classic shoes  that will be in style today tommorow and in the past. plus there's like a billion california brands too that you see all the white kids wearing...known as the surf/orange county style

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2003, 05:22:16 PM »
abercrombie, polo.. or just naked
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2003, 05:26:13 PM »
Miami:
Lots of trendy kids rocking the throwbacks and pinwheel hats.

Lots of Versace and other Italian designers are popular.

funkstylz

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2003, 05:36:01 PM »
lol

Sub-Z

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2003, 06:57:49 PM »
aryan wear

platinumk777

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2003, 07:26:44 PM »
Diesel, Buffalo, D&G & Armani...

fuck that streetwear  ;D

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2003, 07:32:37 PM »
I usually run around naked until the Orlando Police Dept. sets up a perimeter and catches me. ;D  Plus I save alot of money by not buying laundry detergent. :D