Author Topic: Should we get new moderators  (Read 345 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re:Should we get new moderators
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2003, 11:17:51 PM »
I don't really feel we really need a lot of mods but its really up to ya'll.  I also don't think a mod should be chosen just based on his keystyle skill, but also his modding capabilities and his comprehension + understanding of rhyming.  He would also have to be mature and cool headed, having a mod who's involved in half the beefs would be kinda weird (for e.g Tech in TOT lol).

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2003, 11:25:05 PM »
How Bout the Winner of the WCC Cup, or the next cat voted into the Hall Of Fame..?

naw, the Hall Of Fame is for accomplishmentz as a keystyler over a length of time on WCC, not one accomplishment.  Yah know?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2003, 12:56:15 AM »
I think Gareefa should take Infinite's place. Best thing I've all this time. Although lowering the number of mods might be cool too, 'cause I don't know how many mods we need, two active mods beats out 4 inactive mods. So we just need active mods. LOL@ToNe. When have I not been an active mod. I'm always around for the WCC Cup, and the Hall of Fame. As for Hall of Famers, Hall of Fame and being a mod have always been different. It's just over time they kind of merged. Who knows.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2003, 01:20:03 AM »
Dunno about lowering the number of mods cause all of y'all cant be active all the time.. and usually there is at least one active mod kickin about.. So doesnt it really balence out?