Author Topic: Mr. Cheeks  (Read 127 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Mr. Cheeks
« on: July 13, 2003, 02:04:41 PM »
I've heard bad stuff about this album, but some people tell me its pretty decent...I wanna hear what everyone here thinks about this album...is it cop-able?  thanks

Don Breezio

Re:Mr. Cheeks
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2003, 02:10:14 PM »
well he has 2 albums (John p. Kelly, and back again)...both albums are worth copping...i think back again is way better though...that is one cd that will never leave my collection

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2003, 02:13:10 PM »
well he has 2 albums (John p. Kelly, and back again)...both albums are worth copping...i think back again is way better though...that is one cd that will never leave my collection

I have the John p. kelly...I may cop Back again though...thanks for lettin me know about it...

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2003, 02:17:10 PM »
I want another lost boys album!

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2003, 02:40:49 PM »
legal drug money is a classic..i never fucked with his solo material tho..
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2003, 06:21:40 PM »
yea of course...all the lost boyz shit is classic...i love his solo shit though..but yea adon your right...we need a new lost boyz cd...werent they recording one when freaky tah died? i wonder if it'll ever see the light of day?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2003, 07:55:58 PM »
i herd back again was bad, i have it but never listened, ill post wat i think of it soon

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2003, 07:58:12 PM »
ive heard the same thing from most people but i love the album...its really one you just have to listen for yourself and decide...the reviews arent necessarily right