Author Topic: Killah Priest-Black August  (Read 126 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Killah Priest-Black August
« on: July 08, 2003, 04:45:31 PM »
anyone have this album?  If so how is it?  I only have 1 of his albums anyway so I dont think it would matter wheter I got this album or not....anyway is it as good as heavy mental? should I pick it up?

Thanks
« Last Edit: July 08, 2003, 08:01:57 PM by Krimson »

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re:Killah Priest-Priesthood
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2003, 05:25:24 PM »
heavy mental is his best album but this one is still worth getting if your a kp fan.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2003, 05:27:27 PM »
heavy mental is his best album but this one is still worth getting if your a kp fan.

Would you get this album before the King Gordy cd...

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2003, 06:03:20 PM »
i always wondered...is there a reason u cant just find out on ur own about albums?...like check them urself...and make ur own decision?...cuz goin by what others say aint always the way to go...

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2003, 06:10:44 PM »
i always wondered...is there a reason u cant just find out on ur own about albums?...like check them urself...and make ur own decision?...cuz goin by what others say aint always the way to go...

how do I check them out if I dont have em?  I could try amazon...aight...I'll stop asking...

Jome

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2003, 06:14:19 PM »

So it's not worth it if you're not a KP-fan ??
Not many albums dropping right now, I need something to check.. lol

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2003, 06:15:31 PM »

yeah not too much has dropped...I may check this album eventually...not now though....

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2003, 06:17:52 PM »

how do I check them out if I dont have em?  I could try amazon...aight...I'll stop asking...
i aint sayin..stop askin...im just wonderin why u cant make ur own opinion...

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2003, 06:22:39 PM »

i aint sayin..stop askin...im just wonderin why u cant make ur own opinion...

I do make up my own decision on things...its just I value what other people have to say...cause they know what they are talking about...but in the end I decide for myself...

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2003, 10:28:01 AM »

from best to worst imo:
heavy mental
black august
priesthood
view from masada
plus hes got an ep that was only released on vinyl called welcome and he was in sunz of man so check their albums if u already peeped the others i guess.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2003, 10:29:09 AM »

from best to worst imo:
heavy mental
black august
priesthood
view from masada
plus hes got an ep that was only released on vinyl called welcome and he was in sunz of man so check their albums if u already peeped the others i guess.

Can you tell me some tracks to check out from Black August?  Thanks

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2003, 10:33:48 AM »

from best to worst imo:
heavy mental
black august
priesthood
view from masada

black august(daylight)
when i'm writing
robbery
time
deja vu
excalibur

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2003, 10:35:26 AM »

from best to worst imo:
heavy mental
black august
priesthood
view from masada

black august(daylight)
when i'm writing
robbery
time
deja vu
excalibur

Alright thanks, I'll have to check em out...