Author Topic: Say what you want but Hiphop right now is boring as Fuc#@#@!!!  (Read 395 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Re:Say what you want but Hiphop right now is boring as Fuc#@#@!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2003, 09:24:39 AM »
stop whining and expand your horizon. theres plenty of good shit out there right now. you just have to look for it. this topic always comes up on this board and it mentions big and pacs death is the reason..get the fuck off their dick and move on damn..

Exactly how I feel, Well put...

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2003, 01:01:01 PM »
stop whining and expand your horizon. theres plenty of good shit out there right now. you just have to look for it. this topic always comes up on this board and it mentions big and pacs death is the reason..get the fuck off their dick and move on damn..
really? so my horizons arent expanded enough...i probably have the broadest taste in music than anyone else here...and yet i still think music is extremely boring right now...other people maybe need to broaden their horizon's...but mine cant get any broader unless i start listening to midgets singing country music while clog dancing  ;D

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2003, 03:08:39 PM »
really? so my horizons arent expanded enough...i probably have the broadest taste in music than anyone else here...and yet i still think music is extremely boring right now...other people maybe need to broaden their horizon's...but mine cant get any broader unless i start listening to midgets singing country music while clog dancing  ;D

Yeah I feel what ya sayin'

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2003, 03:21:50 PM »
It aint boring......peep this and give it a chance....... www.servnu151.com

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2003, 03:23:43 PM »
Yes there is more bullshit in hip-hop than ever but there is more music out there than ever.  There is still enough artists making great music.  Maybe you just shouldn't buy music and judge it from what you see on BET and MTV or what's on radio.

pappy

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2003, 04:07:36 PM »
yo but why should we have to go digging through artist upon artist to find some1 who puts out dope shit.  back in the day u put the radio on  there was always a dope joint on the radio.  why should i have to go buy 5 shitty albums to get to one good album that aint even close to classic

OutSider

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2003, 04:42:58 PM »
i dont know but it just seems that way in every type of style just not hiphop.......

ghank

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2003, 06:06:31 PM »
I think smartass is right and c2knuckles makes a good point there is some good music out there; but, its just not being played. I don't think relate this topic just to the tupac biggie era. Before that you had NWA, Public Enemy. Eminem and Dre did bring some heat for a minute in 2000. But let me explain further. Suge Knight I admit I can't stand the man but without him can you imagine how boring death row would have been. In the late 1990's we had manson and Nine Inch they brought heat, that's what I'm talking about somebody that's feared who brings the heat. Live'n shit up a little bit. Nobody really wanted to mess with Tupac because he had big Suge behind him and parents, establishment, feared manson revolution because of all of the horror shit he was said to have done. Hiphop smashed Chino XL because they knew he was a beast on the mic he did respond to tupac in 1996 with a blistering tune. But, that's another story. I just get tired of Nelly bubblegum shit with no heart or no heat. You feel me. I have much respect for Snoop, Dre, but remember when Ice cube said " this aint no pop cause that sucks and you can new jack swing on my nuts, down with the Niggaz that will bail out I'm platinum bitch and I didn't have to sell out." I miss hard stuff like that.

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2003, 12:19:48 AM »
parents, establishment, feared manson revolution because of all of the horror shit he was said to have done.
lmao...as true as that is about parents...the only reason i ever feared marilyn manson was one thing...as much as i love his music if i ever went to one of his concerts i would never want to be down by the stage...did u see that footage of him pissing on the crowd? now that shit scares me! lol....but his new song is so dope ("this is the new shit")...and btw if anyone has that album can u tell me how it is cuz i havent decided on if im gonna get it or not yet?

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2003, 12:33:12 AM »
this is a pretty retarded thread

just listen to what you like and don't follow the mtv trends