Author Topic: The death of Crooked I! Why he has no chance at all now!  (Read 377 times)

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
The death of Crooked I! Why he has no chance at all now!
« on: July 10, 2003, 09:35:24 AM »
Just got done listening to the Westcostranostra Mixtape by Crooked I hosted by Darren Vegas. All I can say is complete bullshit!

90% of Crooked I's tracks nowadays are him bragging about how he's the best on the west, how he's the boss, Westcoast classic, how he's so ill, how he fucks your bitch, how Death Row is so great, How you dont want to fuck with him, how he's this and that. Where in real life he is really a nobody but a decent lyrical MC and a former 19th Street/DPG Records left over.

I think he need's to play a team role at Death Row instead of making out he is the #1 MC on the label. He maybe is? but his album will not come out because there is NO MARKET for Crooked I!

Okey he is a tight lyricist but whats he doing on Death Row? Death Row is too Gangsta for him. He should be with Sway and Tech, Rawkuss or some other semi Gangsta westcoast label who feel his shit.

Every song (Accept the amature sounding Quit Snitchin was was fonky) on that Mixtape is tired, he's really getting worse, its like he's running out of Styles, he needs to come with something different because he's boring a lot of people!

Kurupt = Death Row's only hope to come back. Crooked I was given the lead role on Dysfunktional Family and look how that flopped! forget his album, run with Kurupt!!!!!!

Lil' Dirty Bastard

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:The death of Crooked I! Why he has no chance at all now!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2003, 09:37:44 AM »
You shud be Killed
Tha Lil' Dirty Bastard straight frum tha VA zoo

wballz187

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2003, 09:42:11 AM »
Just got done listening to the Westcostranostra Mixtape by Crooked I hosted by Darren Vegas. All I can say is complete bullshit!

90% of Crooked I's tracks nowadays are him bragging about how he's the best on the west, how he's the boss, Westcoast classic, how he's so ill, how he fucks your bitch, how Death Row is so great, How you dont want to fuck with him, how he's this and that. Where in real life he is really a nobody but a decent lyrical MC and a former 19th Street/DPG Records left over.

I think he need's to play a team role at Death Row instead of making out he is the #1 MC on the label. He maybe is? but his album will not come out because there is NO MARKET for Crooked I!

Okey he is a tight lyricist but whats he doing on Death Row? Death Row is too Gangsta for him. He should be with Sway and Tech, Rawkuss or some other semi Gangsta westcoast label who feel his shit.

Every song (Accept the amature sounding Quit Snitchin was was fonky) on that Mixtape is tired, he's really getting worse, its like he's running out of Styles, he needs to come with something different because he's boring a lot of people!

Kurupt = Death Row's only hope to come back. Crooked I was given the lead role on Dysfunktional Family and look how that flopped! forget his album, run with Kurupt!!!!!!
you saying kurupt came tight on dysfunktional family???? i dont think so
you couldn't drop dope shit with rocks in your culoo-crooked i

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2003, 10:35:26 AM »
both Crooked I and Kurupt have disapointed me lately. But except from that, I fell what you're sayin.

Plus, Crooked I is obviously using all of his fuckin time, when he's not bragging about how good it is, to dis rappers Suge want him to dis. How about trying to come up with a hot ass, creative track instead?

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2003, 10:40:00 AM »
Crooked I is bragging & bragging...  ::) Wait till he see's hes sale stats, he wont be bragging anymore.  In Europe nobody even heard of Crooked I.
40oz Graphire

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2003, 12:27:02 PM »
How about trying to come up with a hot ass, creative track instead?

Whats where im commin from!!

Kurupt is doing mediocre shit nowadays thats for sure. I havent heard a good Kurupt song since Dillinger and Gotti.

Im just saying Crooked I was hot during 2002 for a few months, they should have pushed him a LOT more then! Instead of doing Murder inc shit

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2003, 12:47:32 PM »
ill laugh is some major shit goes wrong and crooked i's album doesnt even drop...it sounds exactly like what happened to 50 when he was on trackmasters...he put out "how to rob" in which most wasnt him bragging but had an occasional line about other ppl not selling (i wanna stick tq but his shit aint sell) and then they fucked his record up and it never got released...he'll be kickin himself if that happens to him

Jome

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2003, 09:00:27 PM »
Crooked I is bragging & bragging...  ::) Wait till he see's hes sale stats, he wont be bragging anymore.  In Europe nobody even heard of Crooked I.

Yup.
But Europe isn't a big market for rap/hiphop.. but I don't even think Crook will go gold in U.S.
I doubt any New Yorkers have heard about Crook.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2003, 09:02:28 PM »
<-----is the only Floridian that has heard of Crooked I...lol

kingpin_4eva

• 'G'
  • LADIES #1 LOVER
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2003, 12:00:53 AM »
Crooked i shouldn't be bragging about he is the king of the west because he never made a hit song in his life. Ain't that a bitch. He still has to catch up to Knoc,Shade,Xzibit, much less to be where snoop is. He has some nerves.
Nah, maybe it's the bitches and the sunshine
Fool, it's the palm trees, cool breeze and one-time
This the home of ragtops and swimsuits
We wear Chuck Taylors, nigga, we don't fuck with Timb boots!

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2003, 01:40:56 AM »
He Hasnt Made A Hit Song Yet!

<<<<<< This comment is so true, thats even worse.

I seriously don't want to listen to Crooked I talking about shit he did on Track 5 of the mixtape. About fucking bitchs 24/7 and being the biggest artist on the westcoast.

I mean be real about it, he's nothing better than Sly Boogie, Game, E White.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2003, 02:11:43 AM »
i'm keeping quiet about crooked i

if we laugh at him now, who knows maybe he'll blow the fuck up 2 years from now.

if we hype him up, he'll blow......but a different definition of the word than above

so i'm just going to say this

crooked I = a good rapper
 the best of what i've heard is good
what i've heard from him lately is about as exciting as the shit i took 5 minutes ago.

with all that said , he's really just your average rapper 10 years ago that's why i think he sounds so great now

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09