Leeds 1 - 0 Man Utd
Sunderland 0 - 3 Fulham
West Brom 1 - 0 Southampton

Sunday

Man City 2 - 2 Blackburn
Spurs 3 - 2 West Ham

Monday

Birmingham 3 - 0 Villa

Was happy with our performance on Saturday, and am proud of Rio because he did well, although Le Presidente had to bail him out sometimes, Liverpool and Arsenal looked great, Baros is electric, Henry is a scumbag lock him up, that was far worse than Keane, Becks is lucky that they're not investigating him because they can't under their own rules, Henry's was far worse anyway even if he didn't connect (cue moaning cockneys). Blues Villa was a hilarious match, their is gonna be so much fighting outside the ground and around the city, did you see that guy in front of Enckleman giving him the wanker sign and slapping him in the face?  

Joachim:

--- Quote ---Charlton 0 - 3 Arsenal
--- End quote ---

We never even broke sweat, we just brushed them aside. Cant wait for Pires and Freddie to return.

The whole Henry elbow thing is a joke, there was blatant intent but no connection whereas with Keane and Beckham there was intent and connection on both occasions. But then Beckham's the England captain (even though he left Sven looking dumb during the whole Portugal scenario) so he can't be touched. Croziers blatantly on Uniteds payroll. Wankers. But then again, we're still the best team in the league with or without Thierry.

Jay ay Beee:
Just remind me who is in charge of the Premier League?

Oh yeah, your chairman.

Crozier is on the payroll of the FA, therefore LIKE SHEARER (who plays for Newcastle, not United), Beckham can't be touched.  Also, under the FA's rules Beckham can't be touched because the ref gave a free kick.  Henry's was worse than Beckham's, you know it, he turned round and looked at Robinson!!!! And then he threw it.  

Also, Keane is being unfairly charged by the FA for telling the truth!!!! The FA are sooo against us it's unreal.  We had one of the best disciplinary records last season while Arsenal had the worst and you're suprised more of your players get charged than ours?????

Joachim:

--- Quote ---Just remind me who is in charge of the Premier League?

Oh yeah, your chairman.

Crozier is on the payroll of the FA, therefore LIKE SHEARER (who plays for Newcastle, not United), Beckham can't be touched.  Also, under the FA's rules Beckham can't be touched because the ref gave a free kick.  Henry's was worse than Beckham's, you know it, he turned round and looked at Robinson!!!! And then he threw it.  

Also, Keane is being unfairly charged by the FA for telling the truth!!!! The FA are sooo against us it's unreal.  

--- End quote ---

The FA and Premier League are two different things. The Premier League are underneath the FA.

The FA cant touch Beckham under their 'rules'? But they managed to charge Keown for elbowing Viduka last year, even though a free kick as given then, strange huh? They said he could be charged because the ref didnt book Keown and Remember Paddy and Dacourt a couple of years ago??  Ref saw it and booked Paddy but the FA investigated because 'the referee didn't impose enough sanction'

Also Beckham did'nt have to turn around to elbow Bowyer, he was right next to him, and guess what, he did actually elbow him whereas Thierry did'nt.

--- Quote ---We had one of the best disciplinary records last season while Arsenal had the worst and you're suprised more of your players get charged than ours??
--- End quote ---

Where did i say i was suprised? I dont care if the FA charge Henry or not, we'll still win without him, i know the FA dislike us. We give twice as hard as we get, thats the Arsenal way and it'll never change, thats also why all the northern clubs have a history of hating us.

Jay ay Beee:
Did you see that goal yesterday Joachim?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version