Author Topic: Prediction ~ Lakers 2004 NBA Champs  (Read 393 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Prediction ~ Lakers 2004 NBA Champs
« on: July 11, 2003, 03:03:03 PM »
I'm sayin right now, that the Lakers are for sure gonna win the championship next season....Payton, Malone, Kobe and Shaq and role players such as Fisher, George, Fox, Horry, Rush, Pargo...this team is loaded....make this topic sticky someone...Cause when the Lakers win the title next year I wanna come back and reply to this  ;D

platinumk777

Re:Prediction ~ Lakers 2004 NBA Champs
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2003, 03:34:02 PM »
basketball = L.A. Lakers
hockey = Colorado Avalanche
baseball = N.Y. Yankees

I'd love to see where these teams would stand if the salary cap rules would be applied more strictly

pappy

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2003, 03:57:57 PM »
geeez what a bold prediction ::)

pappy

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2003, 03:59:03 PM »
basketball = L.A. Lakers
baseball = N.Y. Yankees

I'd love to see where these teams would stand if the salary cap rules would be applied more strictly
in hockey the rangers got the highest pay roll an i cant get jackl shit accomplishled.  an on baseball,  I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE FUCKIN YANKS BE PUNISHED FOR GOIN OVER THE SALERY CAP

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2003, 04:45:38 PM »
The Coloardo Avalanche spent less money on Kariya and Selanne then the Ducks were going to spend on those two. The Lakers are a team that doesn't really seem to care about being charged dollar for dollar the amount they go over the cap. The Yankees aren't going to win because right now they're not better then Boston, Oakland, or definitely they're not as good as Seattle. The Mariners will get to the World Series because of the pitching they have which is better then the Yankees, and they will face either the Braves or maybe even the Cubs because the Cubs have the pitching.

pappy

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2003, 07:22:46 PM »
The Yankees aren't going to win because right now they're not better then Boston, Oakland, or definitely they're not as good as Seattle. The Mariners will get to the World Series because of the pitching they have which is better then the Yankees, and they will face either the Braves or maybe even the Cubs because the Cubs have the pitching.
i hate the scankees more than anything except long island but the bo sox aint better the the scankees.  weak pen an pedro will break down by the end of the season which seems to happen every year.  an u kno that scum bag of a human being george steinbrenner will buy a couple of players b4 the trading deadline.  oakland's hittin is 2 shaky to make em better than the scankees.  i could see the m's tho beatin the yanks.  the braves will choke like the always do come october.  the cubs will never win  b/c well there the cubs.  i could seriously tho see the phillies making a run for it.  imagine if pat burrell starts hittin the ball an marlon byrd is finally hittin  the ball.  an dont count out the expos.  there stayin in it an Vladimir Guerrero has been on the DL for the past month.  an dont forget about the giants

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2003, 07:33:28 PM »
As of right now the Bo-Sox are better or as good as the Yankees. And for the Yankees to win they need pitching, Clemens is 40 and has been getting roughed up his last couple of starts, Same goes for Wells, Andy P. goes back and forth between go starts and bad ones, Jeff Weaver Sucks right Now, who knows what's up with that Cuban pitcher they signed just so Boston wouldn't get, I mean I haven't heard his name in a while. And now they've added a rookie to the staff.

Boston will find a way to win the divsion. The Braves or the Philles will win the NL East. If the Cubs can get past the Astros or the Cards, then the Cubs have a pretty good chance of gettting to the World Series because they have one of the best pitching staffs in baseball. Personally I want Houston to be in the World Series so that Bagwell, & Biggo have a chance at winning a ring.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2003, 11:16:35 PM »
I feel sorry for the Red Sox fans.....no matter how good they play they will just never make it..NEVER.....if they are about to win a championship and they just need one out...the end of the world would happen before they can make that out

and back to the lakers..seriously dont get ahead of yourselfs.....lol man im a die hard laker fan.....but until i see them winning the championshp...then i will say thats a championship team. nahmean?! lol
i mean fuck....we were just one shot away from goin to the western conference finals....if Horry's shot would have went down...different story...I feel that way....so im still unsure...but i will still be a fan

oh yea dope thing is that Malone will be able to wear #32

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2003, 02:55:18 AM »
basketball = L.A. Lakers
baseball = N.Y. Yankees

shit will always be that way tho...

as for the prediction, just a suggestion....dont ever say "for sure" about something that isnt "for sure". Talentwise, the Lakers are the best right now. But, talent alone doesnt win championships. Signing a ton of All Stars, can sometimes backfire on a team. We'll see how next year goes.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2003, 10:11:05 AM »
There is no salary cap in Hockey

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2003, 10:49:00 AM »
basketball = L.A. Lakers
baseball = N.Y. Yankees

as for the prediction, just a suggestion....dont ever say "for sure" about something that isnt "for sure". Talentwise, the Lakers are the best right now. But, talent alone doesnt win championships. Signing a ton of All Stars, can sometimes backfire on a team. We'll see how next year goes.

When the Lakers sign those players, I'll be willin to bet they win the championship...FOR SURE

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2003, 11:21:06 AM »
Hey you never know what sort of injuries could happen.

Smooth

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2003, 12:20:01 PM »
Yo ya'll are forgetting about the jays in the AL east... there still right there... and there offense can NOT be fucked with... they just need a few pitchers besides Halladay... there bullpen is SOOO weak... look for the jays to scoop up Sidney Ponson from Baltimore, and that will REALLY help there rotation...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2003, 12:41:28 PM »
The Blue Jays aren't going to be buyers, they're sellers because of the fact that they are now falling out of the race because the Red Sox and Yakees have been having their way with the Jays. And by the way so far the Red Sox and Yankees pitching have shut down the Jays offence. So the Jays will be sellers, unless they can beat the Yankees and Red Sox, which probably won't happen because The Jays aren't as good as those 2 teams.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2003, 09:48:49 PM »
basketball = L.A. Lakers
baseball = N.Y. Yankees

When the Lakers sign those players, I'll be willin to bet they win the championship...FOR SURE

thas fine. but go back a few pages in this forum, and check how many laker fans were..."For Sure" that they would beat the Spurs and win the Championship this year. Im not saying they wont win, but..."for sure"? People dont learn...