Author Topic: Instrumental Program?  (Read 164 times)

Don Breezio

Instrumental Program?
« on: July 10, 2003, 01:46:35 PM »
ok theres a few songs i want the instrumentals to but their not available...is there a program or anything that you can use to take vocals out of a song to get an instrumental? i know its possible cuz i've heard about people doing it...but does anyone know how?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:Instrumental Program?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2003, 01:51:24 PM »
no

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2003, 05:01:54 PM »
I know that at the studio I work at, we can take the vocals out of a track to make an instrumental.. It doesn't take that long.

Then again, it depends on if you wanna pay to have that done...
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2003, 05:10:31 PM »
oh so it takes a lot of equipment or something? damn...how much does it cost to get it done?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2003, 05:19:29 PM »
@ 7even......U can't do it 2 any song U want......It has shit to do with tha frequency of tha track......If yur lucky, U can get it done on some tracks......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2003, 05:30:28 PM »
well it doesnt sound like ill be doing this anytime soon lol...would anyone be willing to do a track for me?

Jome

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2003, 08:32:21 PM »
U don't think bootleggers would have deleted Gay Slay, Clue & Hoe Kid from various mixtapes, if it was THAT easy.. ?

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2003, 11:46:11 PM »
I know that. It cannot remove all vocals, and if there are background vocals, fuck it, it's impossible.

I was just saying, I didn't say on all songs. Only on some.
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2003, 11:46:14 PM »
lol good point

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2003, 10:09:42 AM »
dont they make a copy of just teh beat on a cd in the studio?

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2003, 10:10:01 AM »
@ 7even......U can't do it 2 any song U want......It has shit to do with tha frequency of tha track......If yur lucky, U can get it done on some tracks......

yeah it's the frequency. even when the frequency of the beat is perfect it's still not even easy to do. that's what i have heard at least :P