Lifestyle > Sports & Entertainment

VIEIRA BEGS WENGER TO REST HIM

(1/3) > >>

Jay ay Beee:
Yup, it's all over the Evening Standard, after 5 yes 5 games this season (5 bookings, one sending off  ::)) Vieira is tired and wants a rest.  

Poor Patrick, after having a shite World Cup and a months paid holiday, he can no longer carry on getting £60,000 a week to play football.

He wants to join Zinedine, in sunny Madrid

bez:
So what, hes young and hes had alot of football lately, as Arsenal where champs last season I am sure they have been pushed into the limit in training over the summer as well.  Dam right he deserves a rest.

Jay ay Beee:
Huh?  If this was January and he'd played 35 games I could understand, but he's payed millions a year to play for his club and he asks for a rest, when he's not injured and has a suspension coming up.  

If Vieira deserves a rest so does every other player who played Champs League and World Cup football last season.  What a joke.

Sol:

--- Quote ---Huh?  If this was January and he'd played 35 games I could understand, but he's payed millions a year to play for his club and he asks for a rest, when he's not injured and has a suspension coming up.  

If Vieira deserves a rest so does every other player who played Champs League and World Cup football last season.  What a joke.
--- End quote ---

i think youve got enough problems of your own to worry about minor problems of arsenals.

Joachim:

--- Quote ---

i think youve got enough problems of your own to worry about minor problems of arsenals.
--- End quote ---

Lol word, get your own shit right before you comment on ours.

Anyway, Vieira has earned a short break, he's currently unfit and is still turning in top notch performances for 90 minutes, plus with Freddie coming back his absence should'nt be a problem, we'll still have Gilberto, i say give him his break and get him back to 100% fitness for the champions league.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version