Author Topic: Did Anyone See Kurt Angle Rap on Smackdown!  (Read 201 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Did Anyone See Kurt Angle Rap on Smackdown!
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2003, 02:24:56 AM »
John Cena is horrible, horrible , horrible.  The sad thing is, is I THINK they believe he's talented, he's not playing the "sucky white guy" gimmick, he's playing the "hip hop and you don't stop I'm bad and I'm white" gimmick.  

If Cena's really horrible then he wouldn't be the biggest heel on Smackdown! would he? If he was horrible Vince would've made him change his gimmick. If he was horrible then the fans wouldn't react to his raps.

You just think that Cena's horrible because you don't have the talent the Cena has.

lol!!!! Talent...LOL!!

u act like Vince hasnt had a "flop" on tha show before lol. And cmon, this muthafucka is strait up shit...im amazed u was able to let go of his nuts long enough to type that response lol

Well John Cena is the biggest heel on Smackdown! so it seems a lot more people think that he has talent.

Look for Cena to do a rap against The Undertaker from a graveyard.
Then for him to do another rap against Taker in the ring and look for Taker to come down and beat the snot out of Cena

you have GOT to be working for WWE...lol

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re:Did Anyone See Kurt Angle Rap on Smackdown!
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2003, 12:04:43 PM »
John Cena is horrible, horrible , horrible.  The sad thing is, is I THINK they believe he's talented, he's not playing the "sucky white guy" gimmick, he's playing the "hip hop and you don't stop I'm bad and I'm white" gimmick.  

If Cena's really horrible then he wouldn't be the biggest heel on Smackdown! would he? If he was horrible Vince would've made him change his gimmick. If he was horrible then the fans wouldn't react to his raps.

You just think that Cena's horrible because you don't have the talent the Cena has.

lol!!!! Talent...LOL!!

u act like Vince hasnt had a "flop" on tha show before lol. And cmon, this muthafucka is strait up shit...im amazed u was able to let go of his nuts long enough to type that response lol

Well John Cena is the biggest heel on Smackdown! so it seems a lot more people think that he has talent.

Look for Cena to do a rap against The Undertaker from a graveyard.
Then for him to do another rap against Taker in the ring and look for Taker to come down and beat the snot out of Cena

you have GOT to be working for WWE...lol

I'm just supporting Cena, because him and Angle are the 2 funniest guys on Smackdown! and possibly the whole WWE (with Nash right behind them).

Lesnar, Angle, Undertaker, Cena, Benoit are the biggest names on Smackdown!