Author Topic: Why did Gary get banned and not Hater Player?  (Read 509 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re:Why did Gary get banned and not Hater Player?
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2003, 03:00:57 PM »
U had this kind of thread about it,Big A.G. I beg you to get rid of " i'm out!!!".............it annoys me very much as I think it's something completely hollow and useless.

I'm quite sure someone will start to diss me now,or I'll see my karma drop a little. ::)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Bigg AG

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2003, 03:04:50 PM »
U had this kind of thread about it,Big A.G. I beg you to get rid of " i'm out!!!".............it annoys me very much as I think it's something completely hollow and useless.

I'm quite sure someone will start to diss me now,or I'll see my karma drop a little. ::)

yeah ur karma will got down even tho i dont got 500 posts u ass... and so what then ignore my posts i dont give a fucc if it annoys u or not... its my signature WCC wouldnt be tha samne without it... IM OUT!!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2003, 03:30:07 PM »

yeah ur karma will got down even tho i dont got 500 posts u ass... and so what then ignore my posts i dont give a fucc if it annoys u or not... its my signature WCC wouldnt be tha samne without it... IM OUT!!!

your right...dubcc would be much better w/out it  ;D

Quakaveli

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2003, 05:01:05 PM »
Hater player should get banned he said "i dont like mallates with fucced up teeth"
translation " i dont like niggers with fucced up teeth"
Gary was one of tha reales posters here man... seer are u gonna let this slide? if he were to say mayates there would mean dark skinned person not "nigger"... man that sux... lol gary will be missed. im out!!!

damn yo ese... iz he ur boyfriend?

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2003, 12:59:03 PM »

So true,he says he "doesn't give a fuck what you say" but some days ago he asked wether he should keep the "I'm out" lol. Does he really think WCC "won't be the same" without that stupid ending of each post?Someone in here has a bit of megalomania.....(yeah u can search that one up in the dictionary.....mr.i'm out (of originality(probably))!! )
« Last Edit: July 15, 2003, 01:02:13 PM by Z-Virus »
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Don Breezio

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2003, 02:10:03 PM »

So true,he says he "doesn't give a fuck what you say" but some days ago he asked wether he should keep the "I'm out" lol. Does he really think WCC "won't be the same" without that stupid ending of each post?Someone in here has a bit of megalomania.....(yeah u can search that one up in the dictionary.....mr.i'm out (of originality(probably))!! )

nah see your not reading between the lines properly...what hes really doing with the I'm out! is sending a cry for help...he's saying... I'm (going) out (of my fucking mind because no girl will give me pussy cuz im an ugly faggot obsessed with gary coleman)

Bigg AG

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2003, 02:25:09 PM »

nah see your not reading between the lines properly...what hes really doing with the I'm out! is sending a cry for help...he's saying... I'm (going) out (of my fucking mind because no girl will give me pussy cuz im an ugly faggot obsessed with gary coleman)

lmao yea dumb bitchio i can get pussy  ::)... how much pussy did u get when u were 12-14?? hmmm....? tell me plz... i have had 3 and ur tha one that on mauzips dicc too.... u jaccass... im out!!!

Hater Player

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2003, 02:27:38 PM »
naww hes just tryna cum out of da closit n shit dats his way of tellin us

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2003, 02:45:01 PM »

lmao yea dumb bitchio i can get pussy  ::)... how much pussy did u get when u were 12-14?? hmmm....? tell me plz... i have had 3 and ur tha one that on mauzips dicc too.... u jaccass... im out!!!

u wanna know the truth...i lost my virginity right after i turned 17...im 18 now...see i dont need to make myself feel better by telling others that i got pussy at 14...cuz i didnt...and you probably didnt either and if you've got 12-14 year olds ridin your dick you got problems...no 12-14 year old girl should even be touching dick...so i wouldnt be bragging about that...sorry bigg gay g...but in the words of ice cube and chris rock..."you ain't gotta lie to kick it!"

Bigg AG

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2003, 03:55:13 PM »
ok now tell me why would i lie over tha internet??? who do i have to impress?? yes u know not all fuccing girls are innocent fuccing Corpus Christi has tha highest teen pregnancy out of all of TX and if u dont believe me ask Sinister he might know... so fucc u stupid ass i use to respect u till u talked shyt and started bieng stupid... IM OUT!!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2003, 03:57:48 PM »
ok now tell me why would i lie over tha internet??? who do i have to impress?? yes u know not all fuccing girls are innocent fuccing Corpus Christi has tha highest teen pregnancy out of all of TX and if u dont believe me ask Sinister he might know... so fucc u stupid ass i use to respect u till u talked shyt and started bieng stupid... IM OUT!!!
lmao..yes cuz im a fiend for respect from the gay kid who can't speak english...and i'll ask u this same question...who do you have to impress? your always trying to start beef online...obviously you've got someone to impress...so Bigg fAG...if u want to be respected on this board...i suggest you quit trying to start beef and quit telling ppl you fuck 12 year olds...lmao

Bigg AG

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2003, 04:02:37 PM »
yeah man stop makeing me look bad dude im trying to impress tha 3 girls that post here man  ::)... im out!!!

Bigg AG

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2003, 04:04:03 PM »
lmao i never said i fucced 12 years old where did u get that from?? i jus asked 12-13 cuzz 12 is when i started getting sexuall and shyt lmao i didnt have sex till my middle years of 13... im out!!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2003, 04:05:36 PM »
yeah man stop makeing me look bad dude im trying to impress tha 3 girls that post here man  ::)... im out!!!

lmao...what no diss this time? just a smartass comment and an "Im Out!!!"?

Don Breezio

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2003, 04:16:10 PM »
lmao i never said i fucced 12 years old where did u get that from?? i jus asked 12-13 cuzz 12 is when i started getting sexuall and shyt lmao i didnt have sex till my middle years of 13... im out!!!
well it sure aint somethin to brag about...lets look at it this way...you could either be fucking 12 and 13 year olds which is fucking sick...or when you were 12 you were "getting sexuall" with some nasty bitches...cuz if you got older girls tryin to fuck a 12 or 13 year old they got some problems...lmao...you just cant win can u?...maybe you should stop trying to build yourself up and just be cool...quit tryin to start beef...quit tryin to make ppl think your better than you really are...then...maybe ppl wouldnt talk about how much of a queer you are behind your back  ;)