Black_Smoke:
Wholy shit im shocked!

USA lost to Argentina what a muthafuckin upset

deezam, Argentina was playin good

im still in shock

Smooth:
Word... that shit was crazy, that's a BIG upset

E. J. Rizo:
its stupid americans gettin to cocky cause think about it they always try to use differnt people why do they do that shit....why cant they just send them the best players not just some good players...thas what the USA team does....like the original dream team was the best players period and that team was awsome.....common you got jordan , magic, bird, pippen, malone, stockton, barkley, robinson, and so forth now adays we got weak fools compared to the best.....these athletes bitch too much to. it should be an honor to go to events like this and they always bitching that they will not have any free time and just little things.....im glad they lost...common think about it if they had Shaq, Kobe, Webber, Jordan, Duncan, Wallace, Kidd, and so forth they would kick ass but like i said i dont understand why they dont send the best we got.

lbc213:

--- Quote ---its stupid americans gettin to cocky cause think about it they always try to use differnt people why do they do that shit....why cant they just send them the best players not just some good players...thas what the USA team does....like the original dream team was the best players period and that team was awsome.....common you got jordan , magic, bird, pippen, malone, stockton, barkley, robinson, and so forth now adays we got weak fools compared to the best.....these athletes bitch too much to. it should be an honor to go to events like this and they always bitching that they will not have any free time and just little things.....im glad they lost...common think about it if they had Shaq, Kobe, Webber, Jordan, Duncan, Wallace, Kidd, and so forth they would kick ass but like i said i dont understand why they dont send the best we got.
--- End quote ---

Can't add more  :-X

elneckio:
Anyone got the current team roster ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version