Author Topic: The Article That Bret Hart Wrote in the Calgary Sun About Last Monday's Raw  (Read 814 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
I bet you that all of you out there who bash Bret would be cheering him if he was ever to make his return.

Also think of the ratings if Bret was to make a return. (Obvisously on Smackdown! and not Raw because HBK is on Raw)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Exactly.

It's Vince that keeps bringing it back up.  Bret is only responding to what Vince brings back up.  And as for Michaels - great wrestler, the best all rounder I've ever seen, but the guy is a complete arsehole, Bret knocked him the fuck out in '97 backstage and would have done it again after the screwjob but he bolted.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Exactly.

It's Vince that keeps bringing it back up.  Bret is only responding to what Vince brings back up.  And as for Michaels - great wrestler, the best all rounder I've ever seen, but the guy is a complete arsehole, Bret knocked him the fuck out in '97 backstage and would have done it again after the screwjob but he bolted.

All round the best I've ever seen is Bret "The Hitman" Hart

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
well i guess bret didn't wear pink all them year for nothin' ...lol what a lil girl

Don't bad mouth a legend like Bret Hart

lol how do u manage to take this so seriously? its wrestling!

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
well i guess bret didn't wear pink all them year for nothin' ...lol what a lil girl

The Montreal Srcew Job was real.

Bret is not only a legend but he also is an icon up here in Canada.

pappy

actually ive see a lot of times in which bret has bought up the screw job in interviews an news paper colums.  but in this case it was vince that brung it up

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
actually ive see a lot of times in which bret has bought up the screw job in interviews an news paper colums.  but in this case it was vince that brung it up

Actually I've seen all of Bret Hart's interview's up here since '97 and he's not the one bringing it up, it's the interviewer who is bringing it up the Montreal Screw Job not Bret.

Bigg AG

bret hart....

Bigg AG

is tha best there was...

Bigg AG

best there was...

Bigg AG

and best there ever will be.....

Bigg AG

im out!!!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...

The Montreal Srcew Job was real.

Bret is not only a legend but he also is an icon up here in Canada.

i knew it was real, when it actually happened. BUT, u guys are treating this like a TOT argument lol. It.....is......WRESTLING lol