Author Topic: For Those Of You Who Don't Peep The Main Forum ~Rodzilla & Sccit callabo~  (Read 151 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Yo, what's up...It's me, Sccit, and I just wanted to keep my name out there since I'm banned...I'm hitting ya'll up with two never before heard songs (they're quite old, but peep em anyways)...The first one with Rodzilla entitled "Stop Ya Hating"...It's a dope west-coast style cut we put together over the internet (so dont expect some groundbreaking shit)...The second cut is more of a deeper type of track titled "Hero (Part 2)"...I produced and rapped that one on my own...It's also quite old, but I suggest you peep it and drop feedback here...PeACe out WCC.

Click Here For Tha Tracks!

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
"Stop Ya Hating" was coo

peace
« Last Edit: July 10, 2003, 01:28:41 AM by .:TimeLock:. »

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

"everywhere I go they say I`m wack"
aaand they were right!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

aaand they were right!

LMAO! The only replies I've seen from you on this board have been negetive...Like the track says, Stop Ya Hating...

PS, Your Norweigin Hip-Hop sucks big fat Norweigin dick...PeACe

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

lol...then should I lie and say that the song was mad dope and that you got great skills?Fuck that,Imma be honest about shit .
Critisisme is a rappers best friend,if you hear that your shit is wack,then you must practise more . The only one your fooling is yourself if you think this is a good hip hop track...and what you think about rap from norway dont mean shit to me,becouse you dont understand what these cats are sayin..but if you did,you would see that many of them are way beyond you in skills..
Stop being a baby,and deal with honest feedback...kid

Peace

Bigg AG

aaand they were right!

lmao... im out!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

lol...then should I lie and say that the song was mad dope and that you got great skills?Fuck that,Imma be honest about shit .
Critisisme is a rappers best friend,if you hear that your shit is wack,then you must practise more . The only one your fooling is yourself if you think this is a good hip hop track...and what you think about rap from norway dont mean shit to me,becouse you dont understand what these cats are sayin..but if you did,you would see that many of them are way beyond you in skills..
Stop being a baby,and deal with honest feedback...kid

Peace

Have you heard of constructive criticism?...What you did was just diss...And I'd rip any one of you Norweigin faggots lyricaly...LoL

and to AG...Why didn't u laugh when he dissed Rodzillas track? LoL...And you wanted to squash the beef?

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Hehe,you must be really dumb,as I said before the only one your fooling is yourself if you think that you are dope . And trust me , dont even go there about you ripping norwegian mc`s .Dont talk about shit you dont know  8).
Your need to work on your flow,its sounds verry off beat in alot of places here...and the lyrics was really really weak...."Everywhere I go they say I`m wack,they talkin this and talkin that,but they dont know that I am dope" what do you mean by this?If you hear that you are wack everywhere,then maybe you should spend more time practising your skills?I`m really sorry for you that you cant handle people saying your shit is wack,becouse then you really should stay away from rap .You had a couple of good punches though . "I`m a perfect ten,never heard of a nine" , that one was nice...but still man,your flow is....really anoying,sounds offbeat .And when you start that " the essence of hip hop" think,I want to pull my hair off....but practise more on your flow and lyrics,and maybe a day you`ll be really dope.
Deal with it

Peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I take it you don't know what multis are? Anyways, why didn't you drop feedback on the other song ("Hero Part 2")? Whatever, it's all good, cuz I got 100% positive responses on these tracks in the main forum...PeACe

The link to the thread in the main forum:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=36132

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

I know what multies are,Jay-Z is the king of it in my eyes,also Big L does the multies style verry good...I`m sorry if I come off as a hater on your music,that part when I joked about the hook was dumb of me...I`m sorry about that . But I have given my honest opinion about your music .

Peace

Bigg AG

i jus thought it was funny cuzz if me and u had beef i woulda said tha same thing... thats it... damn man quit getting all uop tight i dont got time dissing u only quake... im out!!!