Author Topic: i dont like wrestling  (Read 406 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re:i dont like wrestling
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2003, 04:59:29 PM »
Most of those wrestlers are better actors and athletes then any of you ever could dream of being.

atheletes maybe...actors...not a chance

You mean to tell me that you think that The Rock or Kurt Angle aren't better actors then any of you? Get out of your fantasy world.

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2003, 05:02:10 PM »
lmao...yes thats what i mean to tell you...i have never seen kurt angle act in a movie or anything...but the rock  ::) the scorpion king was some corny shit...the only reason it was corny too was because the rock can't act! lmao...he's a better musician than an actor and the only song he was ever one was wyclef's it doesnt matter  8)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2003, 05:13:39 PM »
If The Rock sucks as an actor, why are the movie people calling hi the next action hero? If he sucks why do directors want him in their movies if their making an action movie? If he sucks then why does he have 3 movies on the go now?

The Rock has sung more then that one song with wy clef jean. If you had watched Raw during the 2 months he was back you would've seen Rock Concert 1 and 2, with were pretty funny because he made fun of Stone Cold, Goldberg, Gerioga and a few others in his songs.

You're not a better actor then anyone in the WWE, that's why you're not on TV.

Bigg AG

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2003, 05:22:38 PM »
wrestlers succ at acting lol... im out!!!

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2003, 05:28:44 PM »
wrestlers succ at acting lol... im out!!!

Their better then you.

Guess What?

I'm Out

Bigg AG

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2003, 05:31:39 PM »
i never said i was better u jaccass.... u fuccing french bitch get tha fucc outta here u assclown go make sum french fries... and quit diccriding me about tha im out thing cuzz u really look like my bitch when u copy me... IM OUT BITCH!!!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2003, 05:34:24 PM »
i never said i was better u jaccass.... u fuccing french bitch get tha fucc outta here u assclown go make sum french fries... and quit diccriding me about tha im out thing cuzz u really look like my bitch when u copy me... IM OUT BITCH!!!

LMFAO!!!! that line about the French Fries was Classic  ;D

Bigg AG

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2003, 05:37:00 PM »

LMFAO!!!! that line about the French Fries was Classic  ;D

wee wee  :D... im out!!!

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2003, 05:55:45 PM »

1st take a deep breathe, let all that rage leave your body. Try to say postive, because if you stay postive and control that rage you'll live longer.

Now down to business.
First of all I'm not French, I'm British/Maltese/Canadian/American. I live in Canada.
It's funny how you say that the Dibbler copied you with I'm Out, when really you copied Jim Rome. Hey maybe I got that from Romey? So shutup.

p.s. Learn how to spell properly

Bigg AG

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2003, 06:00:07 PM »
ur from canada? figures... :D im out!!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2003, 06:11:59 PM »
If The Rock sucks as an actor, why are the movie people calling hi the next action hero? If he sucks why do directors want him in their movies if their making an action movie? If he sucks then why does he have 3 movies on the go now?

i have never heard him called that...and if someone said that to me i would laugh in there faces...he is awful...and those 3 movies...will flop in the theater and i sure as hell wont see them.

The Rock has sung more then that one song with wy clef jean. If you had watched Raw during the 2 months he was back you would've seen Rock Concert 1 and 2, with were pretty funny because he made fun of Stone Cold, Goldberg, Gerioga and a few others in his songs.

have u not noticed any of this thread...i dont like wrestling...therefor i wouldnt watch raw for 2 months or even 2 minutes...

You're not a better actor then anyone in the WWE, that's why you're not on TV.

lmao...no im not on tv because i have never pursued any type of acting career...its not like i have ppl coming to watch me act...oh wait...thats cuz i dont!

besides...the ppl that are obsessed with it are extremely annoying...

this is what i was talking about...see what i mean?  :P ;D

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2003, 07:23:44 PM »
I started watching either 96 or 97...whatever year Mike Tyson got involved for a minute. Up to that time I always thought it was a show for trailer park living,mullet wearing, 3 wife having rednecks.  But after watching the Tyson episodes I got hooked. Not addicted.  I've been to 6 live shows, but I dont onw the WWF clothing or posters and I'm one of the psychos that know every litte bit of info bout a wrestler like their kids 2nd grade teachers name. :D

But this past Monday's RAW was boooooooooooorrrrrrrriiiiing. >:(

OutSider

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2003, 07:27:51 PM »
does anyone on this board NOT like wrestling, i think it is the gayest shit ever, and liked it like 7 years ago, i tried watching it , but its just so dumb, just my opinion, tell me y u guys like it so much, id rather watch a good movie and a good tv show, then waste my time on watching it....

i hate it...... lol.... i cant stand it.. it is ten times worst then boxing.... i always told myself when i date a guy.. make sure he doesnt watch or like wrestling... damn i hate that shit... thats all some guys talk about ... like it is real or something crazy shit like that

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2003, 08:34:40 PM »
im lovin this thread, but seriously, wrestlers cant  act, and just becasue im not acting , is no reason to say htey can act,

IM OUT!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2003, 02:42:29 AM »
Most of those wrestlers are better actors and athletes then any of you ever could dream of being.

u have really got to grow out of this unbelievably sad stage in your life lol.

u act like we're attacking YOU lol. Unless YOU are a wrestler in the WW....whateva tha fuk it is, then chill lol. Its just sum fake ass sport, where a buncha steriod freaks get all sweaty and role around wit eachotha. They aint shit, deal wit it.