Poll

Which Actress Or Singer Would U Rather Fuck???

Tara Reid
8 (33.3%)
Cameron Diaz
2 (8.3%)
Winona Ryder (as a blonde)
1 (4.2%)
Gwyneth Paltrow
1 (4.2%)
Brittany Murphy
0 (0%)
Ashanti
4 (16.7%)
That Hot Mexican Bitch From Training Day
6 (25%)
I'm Gay...sorry
2 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Who Would U Rather Fuck?  (Read 526 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Who Would U Rather Fuck?
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2003, 11:40:12 AM »
PS: Yo, ain't the Mexican bitch from training day also the one hot cop from 2 Fast 2 Furious?  They look alike...

i thought the same at first but its not...but the one from 2 fast 2 furious is fuckin gorgeous too....damn...so far 19 votes and we got tara reid in the lead with 6...ashanti and the training day bitch tied at 4...and 2 for "sorry i'm gay"  ::) ....what im wondering is how ppl can say winona ryder looks better naturally than she did as a blonde in mr. deeds...she was the fuckin bomb like that...

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2003, 11:52:56 AM »
Jennifer Garner or Lita

Don Seer

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2003, 12:00:57 PM »
PS: Yo, ain't the Mexican bitch from training day also the one hot cop from 2 Fast 2 Furious?  They look alike...

i thought the same at first but its not...but the one from 2 fast 2 furious is fuckin gorgeous too....damn...so far 19 votes and we got tara reid in the lead with 6...ashanti and the training day bitch tied at 4...and 2 for "sorry i'm gay"  ::) ....what im wondering is how ppl can say winona ryder looks better naturally than she did as a blonde in mr. deeds...she was the fuckin bomb like that...

well myself.. i havent seen her in that or blonde.. i imagined her being a nasty peroxide blonde.. so i figured she was hot enuf with shit natural :)

Dr._Funkenstein

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2003, 12:07:11 PM »
The chick who played in "Training Day", "2 Fast & 2 Furious" and "All About The Benjamins" will also be in Robert Rodriguez' "Once Upon A Time In Mexico" (a.k.a. Desperados II (if you don't count "El Mariachi" as a part of the series, that is)). Her name's Eva Mendez. She'll have a hard time there against Salma Hayek. ;)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2003, 12:08:32 PM by Doctor Funkenstein »

Don Breezio

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2003, 12:10:25 PM »
ok so its a brownish blonde...here are 2 pics from the movie w/ her...god damn shes fine:

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2003, 12:10:43 PM »
The chick who played in "Training Day", "2 Fast & 2 Furious" and "All About The Benjamins" will also be in Robert Rodriguez' "Once Upon A Time In Mexico" (a.k.a. Desperados II (if you don't count "El Mariachi" as a part of the series, that is)). Her name's Eva Mendez. She'll have a hard time there against Salma Hayek. ;)

I knew it!  Don't matter what she's been in or will be in...I wanna be in HER!

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2003, 12:12:25 PM »
I agree with Don Breezio...she looks better in blonde.

Don Breezio

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2003, 12:12:57 PM »
imdb tells me she's called Charlotte Ayanna, and she's puerto rican...
now what do u mean shes eva mendez...we have 2 conflicting stories...maybe the chick from 2 fast 2 furious is eva mendez and the chick from training day is the other one...i dont think they are the same person

Dr._Funkenstein

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2003, 12:17:03 PM »
now what do u mean shes eva mendez...we have 2 conflicting stories...maybe the chick from 2 fast 2 furious is eva mendez and the chick from training day is the other one...i dont think they are the same person

The babe from "2 Fast 2 Furious" played Denzel's wife/girlfriend in "Training Day".
« Last Edit: July 16, 2003, 12:20:26 PM by Doctor Funkenstein »

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2003, 12:20:17 PM »

The babe from "2 Fast 2 Furious" played Denzel's wife/girlfriend in "Training Day".

Yup, I found the official Training Day website.  I checked it out, and it is Eva Mendez who plays Denzel's hot ass wife.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2003, 01:47:24 PM »
That hot mexican bitch from Training Day 8)

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2003, 01:56:23 PM »
I would run up in any of the Golden Girls like Bruce Jenner. ;D
Esp. Bea Arthur

*bumps "and then there was Maude*

Don Seer

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2003, 02:27:53 PM »

ok well this girl is in it too... if u look i said later i wasnt sure.... i looked on imdb for women in the film and she was the highest billed one there.. and seemed to fit the bill.. plus she was hot :)

Don Breezio

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2003, 02:31:11 PM »
I would run up in any of the Golden Girls like Bruce Jenner. ;D
Esp. Bea Arthur

*bumps "and then there was Maude*

LMAO...you might break her hip  ;)