Author Topic: Jimmy Iovine & The Game  (Read 212 times)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Jimmy Iovine & The Game
« on: July 17, 2003, 03:02:36 AM »
It's looking grim for The Game if this prick Jimmy Iovine has his say on things. He only cares about Dre Eminem & 50.
I cant C him giving The Game's album the Go a head if he said no to Rakim. He aint gona be backing some West Coast G shit.

The Watcher

Re:Jimmy Iovine & The Game
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2003, 03:08:15 AM »
i havent listened to anythin by The Game yet.. but doesnt he gave "gangsta" lyrics? he should get the go-ahead from Jimmy if he does.. with all the 50 hype, that's probably what interscope want to capitalise on
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

GBoogie

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2003, 07:59:41 AM »
YEAH FUCK THE HGEADS OVER THERE, THIS NIGGA RIGHT. INTERSCOPE ISNT ABOUT TO PUT A NEW CAT OUT THATS FOR SURE

Hydro

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2003, 08:55:09 AM »
What boggles my mind is why does interscope even bother signing new artists if their not going to release their albums? I'm sure that it wasn't just a spur of the moment decision to not release Rakim's album. That idea must of been in their minds for some time especially when they kept pushing the album back. Same with Hittman & King T. They wasted their time being signed to interscope/Aftermath.

The artists that are signing to Interscope/Aftermath are in the same situation that the artists on Death Row were in. They sign to the label only to be dropped from the label.

NOW AVAILABLE------->Click HERE To Download