Author Topic: Nominations for the one, the only... Hall of Fame  (Read 242 times)

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re:Nominations for the one, the only... Hall of Fame
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2003, 01:45:20 PM »
Mack
Cloud 9

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2003, 01:51:41 AM »
mack who u foolin kid r we in competition or some shit? u def do not deserve a wall of fame spot whether u bit or not kid.. i do not deserve a wall of fame spot... to be on the real yall crazy even thinken bout puttin me back in there n shit i do not bite now and i swear on my life i dont but shit happens n theres no way yall can even say i am worthy of ya hall of fame... mack u aint worthy i aint worthy how u gonna have an emcee in the wall of fame and shame.. yall is fucked honestly if i ran this board i wouldn let me or mack be back on this site even if i knew for a fact they wasn bitin again... thas me..

ALSO MOST IMPORTANTLY... for gods sake this wall of fame shit is gettin to stretched... m dogg u runnin this shit magnificently n all dat goin bout it da right way... but u cant just vote in cats every month dawg... soon this shit isn gonna be prestigeous soon any half asses rhymer who is good at da time gonna be in... i already think summa da kids in there aint worthy... n the crew shit... damn dawg theres been like 10 crews in wwc history i mean cloud 9 is prolly the illest of the lot thas been goin around for a while... but they aint done shit from what ive seen not a fuckin thing... yall needa check this shit fa real... have nominations n have a panel of vets sayin if they worthy or not this shits gettin out of hand... i dnt think anyone who is not in it at da moment is deservin right now... so let the new kids prove emselves instead of puttin biters in n dats real yall know i aint speak no bullshit

~1~
one man one mission

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2003, 03:00:58 AM »
ALSO MOST IMPORTANTLY... for gods sake this wall of fame shit is gettin to stretched... m dogg u runnin this shit magnificently n all dat goin bout it da right way... but u cant just vote in cats every month dawg... soon this shit isn gonna be prestigeous soon any half asses rhymer who is good at da time gonna be in... i already think summa da kids in there aint worthy... n the crew shit... damn dawg theres been like 10 crews in wwc history i mean cloud 9 is prolly the illest of the lot thas been goin around for a while... but they aint done shit from what ive seen not a fuckin thing... yall needa check this shit fa real... have nominations n have a panel of vets sayin if they worthy or not this shits gettin out of hand... i dnt think anyone who is not in it at da moment is deservin right now... so let the new kids prove emselves instead of puttin biters in n dats real yall know i aint speak no bullshit

~1~

^^itz true really. Tha Hall is gettin WAY too big. I mean, it is gonna start gettin to the point where it means nothing to be in the Hall. As for Cloud 9, as a crew...its up for debate if we've proven ourselves. We are at the moment, the Champs. We havent had many crew battles. But talentwise, we do have some of the best keystylers this boards seen. So, it depends on how u wanna look at it. We havent had any challengers really...and the ones we've had, no showed. So we havent really HAD to prove ourselves as much as we could. But i do feel whatcha sayin.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2003, 09:14:52 AM »

^^itz true really. Tha Hall is gettin WAY too big. I mean, it is gonna start gettin to the point where it means nothing to be in the Hall. As for Cloud 9, as a crew...its up for debate if we've proven ourselves. We are at the moment, the Champs. We havent had many crew battles. But talentwise, we do have some of the best keystylers this boards seen. So, it depends on how u wanna look at it. We havent had any challengers really...and the ones we've had, no showed. So we havent really HAD to prove ourselves as much as we could. But i do feel whatcha sayin.

So true, I think in an effort to get people in that deserve it, a few people that didn't stepped in too. But also 5 people are not getting in the Hall this time, like always. Only as many that get 75%, shit, I should make it 80%, of their votes. I personally only think Cloud 9 and another rhymers, who ever could, should be in the Hall. We will see.