Author Topic: Where was the movie "friday" shot?  (Read 394 times)

funkstylz

Re:Where was the movie "friday" shot?
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2003, 10:55:15 PM »
Quote from: Bigg Quacce on July 17, 2003, 12:05:37 PM
Quote from: T.J on July 17, 2003, 09:10:13 AM
i went to imdb.com and didnt really find nothing.... but check it.... look at this review some bitch gave the movie

User Comments:

jellyneckr
Virginia

Date: 26 May 2001
Summary: More like 'Friday' the 13th!

From seeing the previews for Ice Cube's FRIDAY you would probably think this is a comedy. Well, it's not. It's suppose to be, but there isn't a single laugh in sight. This movie thinks that just getting high and yelling needless profanity is funny enough. The whole movie is about to slackers [with no jobs] that live in the 'hood and sit on the front porch on a Friday and do drugs. During this time, Smokey [Chris Tucker who was much better an MONEY TALKS and RUSH HOUR] babbles on about absolutely nothing at all and Craig [Ice Cube] complains to his family. That is about all that happens in this low-budget, boring, and contrived tale of to potheads that don't have a future and never will. The movie is insulting to whites, short people, fat people, and women, but what is most insulting of all is that there was a sequel to this mindless garbage.

Dumb bitch!!!    

Yeah, but really though..
If a person knows nothing about hiphop, not a single streetslang word.. and doesn't do drugs..
Then there's really nothing funny in it..
I'm sure if I saw this movie with my mom or dad.. they would probably not laugh more than 2-3 times in the whole movie.

man my parents loved 'friday'!!!

blacksmoke

• Lil Geezy
  • ~West Coast~
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2003, 02:48:38 AM »
Friday is a classic

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2003, 05:52:40 AM »
i need the exact set it was shot in.

does it really matter where the movie was shot in?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2003, 11:21:41 AM »
I'm sure if I saw this movie with my mom or dad.. they would probably not laugh more than 2-3 times in the whole movie.

Mine too... But me - I laugh the whole way through.