Author Topic: Dissin' The Babe? Bonds takes whack at Ruth  (Read 375 times)

pappy

Re:Dissin' The Babe? Bonds takes whack at Ruth
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2003, 11:57:58 PM »
^^ Hell yeah that's his reason, LOL that's why he mentioned it.  Ignorant

i told both of u bitches, that i was leaving this alone. My opinion stands, and theres plenty of reason behind it. Do i need to justify my opinion to you 2? No. I told u i didnt want to turn this into sum big ass fukin argument...which i know both of u will do, and still are trying to do. Get over it. YES, i think he is OVERRATED, im not the FIRST to say it. I know WAY more about baseball then either one of u think. Simply assuming that i know more then you 2, would only make me as "ignorant" as you though. So i wont do it. Trauma, grow up. All youve done is call me "ignorant" for not agreeing with u. Sounds kinda like yur fukin superst...i mean...religion doesnt it? lol. Oh, and its kinda funny that Tom would question sum1 on a race issue, since he's a fukin racist himself.

yawn,  resorting to calling me a bitch even tho u never gave any fuckin argument what so ever.  what am i supposed to assume,  that u know a lot about baseball.  can call me a racist i dont give a shit cuz ur a dick anyways like when u wanted me banned.  u post my racist comments but do u post the shit i-bo says,  no so go fuck ya self .  an if im a racist than so be it WHITE AN PROUD.

pappy

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2003, 11:58:53 PM »
u kno what else is funny tone,  u say me an trauma dont stay on topic.  but yet during this whole topic,  i asked for your reason an u never gave one,  ur the one that went off topic arent you.  yeah you fuckin are
« Last Edit: July 19, 2003, 11:59:28 PM by David Berkowitz aka the son of sam »

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2003, 12:18:43 PM »
If you make a statement, and can't back it up, your statements shit.  You didn't back yours up, so you don't even have a chance of being right.  If I say the fucking moon's green, I'm wrong as fuck Unless I"ve got pictures, you dumbass.  

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2003, 03:23:44 PM »
^^ Hell yeah that's his reason, LOL that's why he mentioned it.  Ignorant

i told both of u bitches, that i was leaving this alone. My opinion stands, and theres plenty of reason behind it. Do i need to justify my opinion to you 2? No. I told u i didnt want to turn this into sum big ass fukin argument...which i know both of u will do, and still are trying to do. Get over it. YES, i think he is OVERRATED, im not the FIRST to say it. I know WAY more about baseball then either one of u think. Simply assuming that i know more then you 2, would only make me as "ignorant" as you though. So i wont do it. Trauma, grow up. All youve done is call me "ignorant" for not agreeing with u. Sounds kinda like yur fukin superst...i mean...religion doesnt it? lol. Oh, and its kinda funny that Tom would question sum1 on a race issue, since he's a fukin racist himself.

You say the Babe is Overrated but you can't seem you give any facts to prove it.
I have given facts to help prove that the Babe is the Greatest of all time.

By the way you're the one that got off topic. You're the one that turned this into a race issue, when all you had to do was show some facts to back up your statement. But you haven't given any facts at all as to why you think Ruth is overrated. All you said was that he was overrated, but no facts or a reason for your statement. That's poor.

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2003, 03:48:16 PM »
^^ He DID give a reason.  He said if he gave his reason, it'd turn into a race argument, LOL so I guess we know what the reason is, lol.  

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2003, 04:02:14 PM »
Now I understand what his reason is. But he still hasn't give any facts to prove that The Babe is overrated.

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2003, 09:43:48 PM »
^^ Because he doesn't have any, he just hates him becuase he's white, must be a racist thing, you and I wouldn't know anything about it.  

blacksmoke

• Lil Geezy
  • ~West Coast~
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2003, 02:50:04 AM »
lmao do people not realize he was a very good pitcher too? he was bostons best pitcher for like four years straight. babe was alot more than just a "home run hitter" but i don't have the time to type up all of his achievements.

word

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2003, 04:12:17 AM »
If you make a statement, and can't back it up, your statements shit.  You didn't back yours up, so you don't even have a chance of being right.  If I say the fucking moon's green, I'm wrong as fuck Unless I"ve got pictures, you dumbass.  

^^^Youre acting as if u dont do this on EVERY argument of yours in TOT...But if u have pictures of yur "God", then u can assume that my argument is "shit", because i CHOSE not to back it up with statistics.

And why are u clowns still talking about this? Youre arguing...with no one. Now whos the fukin dumbass? I told u im not interested in getting into it, and both of u are still obssessed with it. An opinion, is an opinion. If i feel he's overrated..and you dont..neither of us is right. I could come on here and bring a million statistics...and it STILL has nothing to do with an "opinion". How is that hard to understand? IMO, Trauma is a fuckin idiot...if i post up links to all the different threads that "prove" that, does that make it correct? Or still an opinion? Grow the fuck up, and move on with your lives.

~my last post in this thread~

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2003, 10:57:54 AM »

^^^Youre acting as if u dont do this on EVERY argument of yours in TOT...But if u have pictures of yur "God", then u can assume that my argument is "shit", because i CHOSE not to back it up with statistics.

And why are u clowns still talking about this? Youre arguing...with no one. Now whos the fukin dumbass? I told u im not interested in getting into it, and both of u are still obssessed with it. An opinion, is an opinion. If i feel he's overrated..and you dont..neither of us is right. I could come on here and bring a million statistics...and it STILL has nothing to do with an "opinion". How is that hard to understand? IMO, Trauma is a fuckin idiot...if i post up links to all the different threads that "prove" that, does that make it correct? Or still an opinion? Grow the fuck up, and move on with your lives.

~my last post in this thread~

First of all you need to admit that you have anger problems. I don't know where these problems came from, maybe you weren't hugged as a child, I don't know.

Second you people with opinions usaually give reasons for their opinion, they don't just give an opinion and don't back it up.

The reason people belive in God is because there are books and religions based on the fact that God is real.

You have just come off looking very poor on this topic.
You have to learn that when you give an opinion, you must give facts or statements to back it up.