Author Topic: D.M.X.-Ruled_Out_Ja_Diss_Off_New_Album-Promo_CDS-2003-SWE_INT  (Read 241 times)

Jome

D.M.X.-Ruled_Out_Ja_Diss_Off_New_Album-Promo_CDS-2003-SWE_INT

Sweet..  8)

Skindiana bon3z

Re:D.M.X.-Ruled_Out_Ja_Diss_Off_New_Album-Promo_CDS-2003-SWE_INT
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2003, 08:41:29 PM »
dope, new album? is there an advance of the album on IRC?

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2003, 09:49:42 PM »
dude i doubt this will end up on the new album...i've had this track for like 8 months...its old as hell...and not even that good...i hope it doesnt end up on the new album...i want some brand new shit that no ones heard that takes it back to the "its dark and hell is hot" style...or even the "and then there was x" style...where the hood at is a good start...that track is hot.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2003, 09:57:32 PM »
dude i doubt this will end up on the new album...i've had this track for like 8 months...its old as hell...and not even that good...i hope it doesnt end up on the new album...i want some brand new shit that no ones heard that takes it back to the "its dark and hell is hot" style...or even the "and then there was x" style...where the hood at is a good start...that track is hot.

Yeah, where the hood at is a dope ass track....I'm really feelin that song...

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2003, 10:29:22 PM »
for realz X needs to bring it back to his first CD ..............this track aint all that........theres a new track with him and camron on a new mixtape
its called "we go hard"   this song sounds dope.........X drops some dope verses

BL7

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2003, 10:35:34 PM »

Yeah, where the hood at is a dope ass track....I'm really feelin that song...

I'm feeling it too, but what's up with his voice now?

Bigg AG

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2003, 11:07:01 PM »
i never liked DMX

Jome

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2003, 11:28:13 PM »
theres a new track with him and camron on a new mixtape
its called "we go hard"  

Yeah, I was just about to say that.. that track is heat too.
And Brooke Burke is  :o :o :o.. I'm like glued to the TV whenever she's on E! Style.. props on the pic.