Author Topic: Clippers Cleaning House  (Read 264 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Clippers Cleaning House
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2003, 06:43:57 PM »
If I was a clipper fan i would abandone them as my team

Is there no loyalty in American sports?

yeah i've been a loyal fan of the lakers , raiders, and Dodgers almost 20 years now ;D

shiiiit...a fan at 1 day old? lol

yeah kinda, i came home from the hospital in a dodgers outfit and my mom has a pictue of me when i was a baby using my dad's magic jersey as a blanket

but NO Raiders! HA! lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2003, 06:47:25 PM »
ugh,lol

i hada plus toy of a raider football player

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2003, 06:51:11 PM »
ugh,lol

i hada plus toy of a raider football player

thas coo, yah i had a Raider Blanket...and sum Laker toilet paper, go figure. lol

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2003, 07:15:32 PM »
heres the story about the clippers, the last time they were even close to being a good team was in the early 90's (during the LA Riots) when they had Danny Manning, Ron Harper, Ken Norman, Charles Smith etc....

they werent that good either, they barely squeezed in the 8th spot of the playoffs, ever since then they have not even come close to being a good team, the potential and opportunites have been there but management just doesnt know how to run them

The same thing they did with Ander Miller happened with Danny Manning, they traded him at midseason to the hawks for an aging dominique wilkins who left after the season was over anyways, so basically they got nothing in return for Danny Manning, they traded Darius Miles ( who i think has awesome potential) for andre miller and now he is leaving unless they match the offer denver has given to him so if they dont, they got nothing for Darius Miles

yall remember Maurice Taylor, he wanted out cause he knew he this team wasnt going nowhere, Lorenzen Wright left just as quickly, and not even allen iverson wanted to play here when they could have picked him lol lol  and then they traded Antonio Mcdyess for Rodney Rogers and Bison Dele (RIP) and those 2 guys also end up leaving

GET THE PICTURE, CLIPPER MANAGEMENT HAS SHOWN NO INTENTIONS OF IMPROVING THE TEAM OR BRINGING IN A SUPERSTAR, HOW MANY COACHES HAVE THE CLIPPERS HAD THE LAST FEW SEASONS AND GOOD COACHES AT THAT BUT THEY CANT DO SHIT WITH THE TEAM THEY ARE COACHING
and now poor mike dunleavy comes in possibly without Brand, Miller, Maggette and for sure Olowakandi

Lodom and Q Rich are the only really good players they have left and they better do something to get somebody else in here

So about loyalty, a team has to be loyal to their fans in order for the fans to be loyal to the team

Its like respect, you have to give it in order to get it

so now ask yourselves whether i would be wrong if i was a clipper fan to abandone them >:(

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2003, 07:09:54 AM »
I've been a fan of the Raiders & Broncos ever since I've watched football.

Raiders AND Broncos? lol Kinda funny...

Its like sayin u bang Blood and Crip lol

I was first a Raider fan, but Elway is the reason that I became a Bronco fan.