Author Topic: My Beef with McDonalds  (Read 410 times)

JTSimon

Re:My Beef with McDonalds
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2003, 04:16:16 PM »
man don't be a dick! you got to understand where everyone is coming from here

i work at a mc donald's aright...

if some random person came up to me saying " ah you gave me a fake bill", i'd say hey dogg how do i know you just didn't switch bills, that manager had every right to check the camera. you think  they're just going to lose 10.00 bucks like that? don't get mad at THEM, get pissed at the asshole who paid with the fake money. it's not the company's fault or even the employees. store policy says every bill, 20 dollars and over must be checked, $10.00 bills are right up there with $1.00 bills as far as counterfitting goes (lil thing they got in the back of every store), they don't do it that often, you getting a fake 10 back is as extraoordinary as having a car come through your house. so your hate is directed in the wrong direction. taking this up to the coperation is only going to do 1 of 2 things

1. nothing
2. and waste your time

unless they smeared big mac sauce all over you i wouldn't go up to he coperation.

I was more pissed off at the cashier...for taking the fake bill and trying to pass it on to me.

And the Manager for taking her time and wasting 20 min of my life.

I should have just drove 4 miles and ate at CARL JR. the best fast food restaurant in SoCal.
In N Out is cool but my mom makes burger that taste like that....so its really not fast food to me.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2003, 04:38:02 PM »
I didn't kno McDonalds had real beef.

Anyways, I feel u and Don Jacob...I woulda been mad if they thought I gave it to em, but then it's not really their fault since they jus gave u a random 10 and some people would try to switch it.

Somethin I don't get is how McDonalds is looked at as an insult to work at...u ALWAYS hear "u dont wanna work at mcdonalds the rest of your life" but shit I'd rather work there than Taco Bell or somethin

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2003, 04:55:46 PM »
Like a good American, you should sue them for aprox. $836.7 mill..
That'll teach them.. and remember to put the $20 in the lawsuit too.  8)

LMAO!

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2003, 04:56:11 PM »
fuck ronald.

Been there.. done that

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2003, 12:42:37 AM »
I didn't kno McDonalds had real beef.

Anyways, I feel u and Don Jacob...I woulda been mad if they thought I gave it to em, but then it's not really their fault since they jus gave u a random 10 and some people would try to switch it.

Somethin I don't get is how McDonalds is looked at as an insult to work at...u ALWAYS hear "u dont wanna work at mcdonalds the rest of your life" but shit I'd rather work there than Taco Bell or somethin

yeah it's actually not that bad i mean fuck i already make damn near 9 bucks an hour, i get a paid vacation, and i can really pick and choose my schedule, it's a lot of work yeah, but nothing i can't handle, it actually gets to be pretty fun.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2003, 11:05:40 PM »
i cant be fukin wit In n Out tho. Tha shits aiight, but damn...tha muhafuckas who work there are jus TOO DAMN HAPPY. Kinda makes u wonder wha they doin back there wit them gay lil hats on n shit lol.

But yah, dont bother sue'n McDonaldz...i guarentee u, they have MUCH better lawyers then u do.

BTW, u should bring this up with Blade...he has the same hatred for McDonalds that u do lol *rememberin the "Fuk McDonalds" Keystyle*

SIKWITIT

• Lil Geezy
  • 50's hot and the rest is not
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2003, 01:25:01 AM »
I REALLY HATE MCDONALDS WHEN I WAS LITTLE EVERYTIME I ATE THERE I GOT SICK, THEN ONE TIME IN HIGH SCHOOL I ORDERED A BIG MAC AND WHEN I GOT IT THERE WAS NO MEAT IN IT. SO I HAVEN'T ATE THERE SINCE

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2003, 01:28:15 AM »

But yah, dont bother sue'n McDonaldz...i guarentee u, they have MUCH better lawyers then u do.

look at all the lawsuits that are going on and have gone on in the past...a lady sued mcdonalds because she put the coffee cup between her legs while she was driving and it spilled and burned her and she sued them for not warning her  ::) a guy is suing the entire fast food industry for making him fat...if they can sue and win...he could sue them for giving him a fake 10 and harassing him about it and win.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2003, 02:40:50 AM »

look at all the lawsuits that are going on and have gone on in the past...a lady sued mcdonalds because she put the coffee cup between her legs while she was driving and it spilled and burned her and she sued them for not warning her  ::) a guy is suing the entire fast food industry for making him fat...if they can sue and win...he could sue them for giving him a fake 10 and harassing him about it and win.

u sure the guy who sue'd about making him fat, won? The lady...well, i can see where she would win. Not that she SHOULD, but i can see how. Id be willin to bet u whateva amount of money u want...that u wouldnt win that case tho lol. A lot of these lawsuits...the people DONT win. They just get so publicized that people assume they do. U can sue for anything, but u could end up costing yourself alot of money...and winning nothing.