Author Topic: I Got Hit On...funny story  (Read 298 times)

Don Seer

Re:I Got Hit On...funny story
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2003, 03:13:13 AM »
nothing is up... cant u see you jsut fucked up another thread?

i'm getting sick of this you & quake bullshit.

Bigg AG

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2003, 03:18:19 AM »
did u wake up in a bad mood again seer? u need a ciggerette lol... jus chill ill lay low for a while and kicc it at tha BTNHboard.... im out!!!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2003, 06:53:20 AM »
LOL@ another wrecked thread courtesy of AG.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2003, 06:53:50 AM by T.J »

kick ass album

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2003, 07:48:24 AM »
Aaigh aiight, back on track now...

I got hit on by a guy once - in an elevator. That shit was rough 'cause there was no way to get away from him. It was on a cruise ship, I was on a cruise with some friends from school and like that...

Anyway, I get in the elevator, the guy's already in there. I didn' pay any attention to him, but he started talkin' to me like "You want me to get you something to drink from the tax free shop?" ('Cause kids are always on the look for someone to buy them some liquor on cruises when they can't do it themselves.) I was like "No thanks, I'm cool." (I done bought mine myself...) He kept going like "You sure? It's no problem." and I kept telling him I didn't need any. And then he came at me like "You sure you don't want anything to drink? Because I can get you anything you want. And then we could go in my cabin, you know, get to know each other better..." I was like "The hell did you say?!?" He didn't say anything anymore, and then it was my floor. I got out, walking pretty FAST. The guy stayed in the elevator. The next morning my friends told me the same guy had tried to hit on them in the same elevator. Apparently the guy stayed in the same elevator all the time and hit on every young guy he was alone with...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2003, 08:08:03 AM »
^^LMAO, maybe it was a...... gay cruise!!!  ;D

kick ass album

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2003, 08:10:22 AM »
The next morning my friends told me the same guy had tried to hit on them in the same elevator. Apparently the guy stayed in the same elevator all the time and hit on every young guy he was alone with...

OoOoOoOo....... child molestor!!!!  :o

kick ass album