Author Topic: sccit lol your name is Elior Maimon? Maimon = Monkey in persian LMAO  (Read 489 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

for real tho maimoon means monkey in persian

pappy

Re:sccit lol your name is Elior Maimon? Maimon = Monkey in persian LMAO
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2003, 08:03:06 PM »
LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH....................................
...................................................................................................
...................................................................................................
............HHAHAHHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
« Last Edit: July 17, 2003, 08:04:01 PM by Maderchod »

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2003, 08:03:17 PM »
LMAO!!!!

;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2003, 08:52:27 PM »
Nice try, but my last name is pronounced may-min, not ma-moon...And I know a lot of Farsi (not Persian, smart guy), so don't try and clown me on these kinda things son...PeACe

JTSimon

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2003, 09:06:01 PM »
Nice try, but my last name is pronounced may-min, not ma-moon...And I know a lot of Farsi (not Persian, smart guy), so don't try and clown me on these kinda things son...PeACe

Yup like Solomon (sol-e-men).

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2003, 09:06:13 PM »

i duno in that 'interviw' wit bigg agg you said Maimon, and monkey in persian is Maimoon or Meimoon depending on where from the country you from (diff pronounciation) i wasnt tryna offend u lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2003, 09:15:30 PM »

i duno in that 'interviw' wit bigg agg you said Maimon, and monkey in persian is Maimoon or Meimoon depending on where from the country you from (diff pronounciation) i wasnt tryna offend u lol

Well, mine isn't 'moon', it's 'min'...So even if you tried, you still couldn't offend me...PeACe

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2003, 09:39:24 PM »
He got offended.   He lashed back at Nima by calling him a "smart guy" and calling him "son".  both done out of sarcasim.   he wouldn't feel the need to diss back if he felt he wasn't been dissed in the first place.  therefor little does he know, he was offended. try to get intouch with your inner child NIK.  you'll find your self less bitter.

damn I should do this for a living 8)

Jome

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2003, 10:28:01 PM »
LoL, it's the spelling that counts.. not the pronounciation.
It's the spelling that's all on letters/applications/ID etc...
I bet they changed the pronounciation cuz they knew the meaning in Persian.  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2003, 10:32:06 PM »

Farsi letters are different than English letters, you dumb peice of shit...Try again.

He got offended.  He lashed back at Nima by calling him a "smart guy" and calling him "son".  both done out of sarcasim.  he wouldn't feel the need to diss back if he felt he wasn't been dissed in the first place.  therefor little does he know, he was offended. try to get intouch with your inner child NIK.  you'll find your self less bitter.

Oh yea, I got REALLY offended, even though I already knew what Meimoon meant in Farsi... ::)

Jome

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2003, 11:17:00 PM »

Farsi letters are different than English letters, you dumb peice of shit...Try again.

Yeah, like that have anything with spelling vs. pronounciation to do.
And uhhh.. learn to spell a simple word like "piece" right.. that's not the first time you spelt it "peice".
Dumbnut.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2003, 12:11:36 AM »

Yeah, like that have anything with spelling vs. pronounciation to do.
And uhhh.. learn to spell a simple word like "piece" right.. that's not the first time you spelt it "peice".
Dumbnut.

!!!It's time for Sccits sonning of Jomos post!!!

Sentecne 1: "Yeah, like that have anything with spelling vs. pronounciation to do."

^^I don't know what the fuck you were trying to say over there, but I think that sentence should look more like this..."Yeah, like that has anything to do with spelling vs. pronounciation to do"....See, you missed a few words in there and notice how you also misspelled the word 'pronunciation', as well.

Sentecne 2: "learn to spell a simple word like 'piece' right.."

^^You might want to add the word 'how' between 'learn' and 'to', but that's only if you want to use correct grammar. Also, new sentence's begin with capitals.

Sentecne 3: that's not the first time you spelt it 'peice'."

^^The most ironic part of your post is that you misspelled the word 'spelled' in the same sentence you were trying to diss me for misspelling 'piece'...LMAO, this is just TOO funny man...Next time you wanna point out a spelling error to humiliate me, make sure your post isn't flooded with spelling errors itself first.

And that is how to get sonned...The End.

Quakaveli

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2003, 12:13:37 AM »
LMAO SCCIt...honestly I can say this is the first time U actually succeeded in sonning someone....good job...ahahaha

hey and Pharhoe Jomo, stop deleting his posts to save grace. ::)

Doggystylin

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2003, 12:14:09 AM »
naw nigga, now its the end, THE END, fuckin every thread is a beef, grow tha fuck up yall

Jome

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2003, 12:14:42 AM »

!!!It's time for Sccits sonning of Jomos post!!!

Sentecne 1: "Yeah, like that have anything with spelling vs. pronounciation to do."

^I don't know what the fuck you were trying to say over there, but I think that sentence should look more like this..."Yeah, like that has anything to do with spelling vs. pronounciation to do"....See, you missed a few words in there and notice how you also misspelled the word 'pronunciation', as well.

Sentecne 2: "learn to spell a simple word like "piece" right.."

^^You might want to add the word 'how' between 'learn' and 'to', but that's only if you want to use correct grammar. Also, new sentence's begin with capitals.

Sentecne 3: that's not the first time you spelt it 'peice'."

^^The most ironic part of your post is that you misspelled the word 'spelled' in the same sentence you were trying to diss me for misspelling 'piece'...LMAO, this is just TOO funny man...Next time you wanna point out a spelling error to humiliate me, make sure your post isn't flooded with spelling errors itself first.

And that is how to get sonned...The End.

Lmao..

1. Uhh, you got me on this one. Difficult word, I bet $100 that you used a dictionary yourself.

2. I give a fuck about big or small letters, this is the internet, not a essay.
Also, I cut out unneccessary middle words when I'm on the net.. and there's a lof of them in English.

3. Look it up bitch:

spell1    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (spl)
v. spelled, or spelt (splt) spellˇing, spells
v. tr.
   1. To name or write in order the letters constituting (a word or part of a word).

That's 1 error, bitch.
Notice how you managed to spell "Sentecne" wrong no less than 3 times.
Congrats.