Author Topic: sccit lol your name is Elior Maimon? Maimon = Monkey in persian LMAO  (Read 487 times)

Doggystylin

Re:sccit lol your name is Elior Maimon? Maimon = Monkey in persian LMAO
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2003, 12:15:41 AM »
ok now its the end....i guess...., lol

Jome

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2003, 12:16:32 AM »
LMAO SCCIt...honestly I can say this is the first time U actually succeeded in sonning someone....good job...ahahaha

hey and Pharhoe Jomo, stop deleting his posts to save grace. ::)

Read the reply to it bitch.
Who sons who ?

And I haven't deleted 1 post today what so ever.

Jome

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2003, 12:18:43 AM »
Who locked this  ???
I want to see Eliors & Quakes replies.. lol

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2003, 12:18:50 AM »
yeah see thats why i said  "i guess" i had a feeling it wasnt over yet but NOW

its over cuz i say its THE END

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2003, 12:23:03 AM »
lol fuck it, whatever, carry on

Quakaveli

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2003, 12:26:45 AM »
Who locked this  ???
I want to see Eliors & Quakes replies.. lol

this has nothing to do with me...im not his little butt buddy. I dont even dislike u...but u took personal offence to my stop locking threads thread like a little bitch. Haha quite ironic Sccit mispelled sentence 3 times...I thought he was being ironic dissin u, but he says it was a typo.

Quakaveli

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2003, 12:27:55 AM »
LMAO SCCIt...honestly I can say this is the first time U actually succeeded in sonning someone....good job...ahahaha

hey and Pharhoe Jomo, stop deleting his posts to save grace. ::)

Read the reply to it bitch.
Who sons who ?

And I haven't deleted 1 post today what so ever.

I say its a close one...but I know sccits still fresh and in attack mode, LOL, so Ill wait..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2003, 12:38:54 AM »

!!!It's time for Sccits sonning of Jomos post!!!

Sentecne 1: "Yeah, like that have anything with spelling vs. pronounciation to do."

^I don't know what the fuck you were trying to say over there, but I think that sentence should look more like this..."Yeah, like that has anything to do with spelling vs. pronounciation to do"....See, you missed a few words in there and notice how you also misspelled the word 'pronunciation', as well.

Sentecne 2: "learn to spell a simple word like "piece" right.."

^^You might want to add the word 'how' between 'learn' and 'to', but that's only if you want to use correct grammar. Also, new sentence's begin with capitals.

Sentecne 3: that's not the first time you spelt it 'peice'."

^^The most ironic part of your post is that you misspelled the word 'spelled' in the same sentence you were trying to diss me for misspelling 'piece'...LMAO, this is just TOO funny man...Next time you wanna point out a spelling error to humiliate me, make sure your post isn't flooded with spelling errors itself first.

And that is how to get sonned...The End.

Lmao..

1. Uhh, you got me on this one. Difficult word, I bet $100 that you used a dictionary yourself.

2. I give a fuck about big or small letters, this is the internet, not a essay.
Also, I cut out unneccessary middle words when I'm on the net.. and there's a lof of them in English.

3. Look it up bitch:

spell1    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (spl)
v. spelled, or spelt (splt) spellˇing, spells
v. tr.
   1. To name or write in order the letters constituting (a word or part of a word).

That's 1 error, bitch.
Notice how you managed to spell "Sentecne" wrong no less than 3 times.
Congrats.

Pssshhhh, some one wants to get sonned again, I see...

1.Difficult word? Look at the whole sentence, it made no sense whatsoever...I know 2 year olds with better grammar than that...LoL

2.You give a fuck about big letters or small letters? I think you mean capitals, and if you don't give a fuck about grammar, then don't attempt correcting other peoples grammar...And you leave out 'unneccessary' words? Well, sorry to let you down, but there's no such word as 'unneccessary'...It's spelled 'unnecessary', and trust me, the words you leave out are not unnecessary...LMAO

3.Spelt is a rare slang, some dictionaries don't even have it...Maybe it's a Norwegian thing, but I wouldn't know...Norwegian's are funny.

PS... I didn't spell sentence wrong, that was a typo, and you can clearly see that...Look how I spelled it right more than a few times...The reason it was spelled sentecne is because I copy+pasted the bold letters, so I really made a typo once, and copy+pasted it two more times...

Quakaveli

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2003, 12:42:11 AM »
haha Pharhoe he got u on number 1 and 2...3 I think is British English if im not wrong...I remember learning it that way too :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2003, 12:45:55 AM »
Jomo, the only reason I am sonning you this bad is because you need to learn your lesson...You can't try and correct people's spelling when you have a billion mistakes in your post itself...It just doesn't work like that...Whatever though, I already made you look like a fool enough...PeACe

Jome

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2003, 12:53:45 AM »
haha Pharhoe he got u on number 1 and 2...3 I think is British English if im not wrong...I remember learning it that way too :)

1. Favor - NIK
2. Favor - Jome
3. Favor - Jome

1 & 3 was fair..
About 2 - Big/small letters aka CAPS got NOTHING to say on a hiphop-board where 85% are illiterate, and half of the posters either uses all CAPS, or all lower case.
What's next.. spell-check for "U R" instead of "You are" ??

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2003, 12:59:09 AM »

1. Favor - NIK
2. Favor - Jome
3. Favor - Jome

1 & 3 was fair..
About 2 - Big/small letters aka CAPS got NOTHING to say on a hiphop-board where 85% are illiterate, and half of the posters either uses all CAPS, or all lower case.

I'm in favor of all, because you tried to correct 1 simple spelling mistake I made with a lot more spelling mistakes in your post...Whatever though, I don't really care that much...It just seems like you follow me in every thread to try and make a comment dissing me, but you almost always fail...PeACe

Quakaveli

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2003, 01:00:00 AM »

1. Favor - NIK
2. Favor - Jome
3. Favor - Jome

1 & 3 was fair..

No Sccit won 2 cuz U did make a grammer mistake in it...U cant say U leave out 'unneccessary' words...Jomo U were schooled...plain n simple, even though Sccit looked liek a fool with the three typos too..IM OUT!!!

Jome

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2003, 01:07:50 AM »
LoL, U 2 are a perfect match.
I dunno why I even bother...

^^^ Oh look, there's another "typo"..  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2003, 01:09:37 AM »
LoL, U 2 are a perfect match.
I dunno why I even bother...

^^^ Oh look, there's another "typo"..  ::)

Okay dude, just shut up...You're always looking to clown some one, that shit's not cool anymore...You're already an adult...PeACe

*Locked*