Author Topic: Favorite Track On The Ownerz  (Read 625 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Favorite Track On The Ownerz
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2003, 12:56:04 PM »
SKillz was dope also.

im gonna change mine since it looks like nobody is just picking one:

1.Peace of mine (intro is dope along w/ the rest of the song)
2.Who Got Gunz (feat. Fat Joe & MOP) (Tonz O' Gunz is an old fav...should explain why i love this one)
3.Rite Where U Stand (feat. Jadakiss) (I love the concept for the video...Mic Fight...dope idea...fuckin dope ass song!)
4.Skillz (Instant Classic...will love this song till the day i die)

all 4 of these are my favs and i love them all equally...but that is the order i would choose them in if i had to choose just one i think...

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2003, 01:07:17 PM »
Who Got Gunz

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2003, 08:09:38 PM »
I was maaaaaad disappointed by Capture (militia 3).

really, i love this track, one of my fave tracks from the last few years. how come you didn't like it?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2003, 01:38:04 AM »

really, i love this track, one of my fave tracks from the last few years. how come you didn't like it?

um, have you heard The Militia and The Militia Remix? If you have and you still don't feel dissapointed by that song then, well we obviously have different tastes/standards.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2003, 10:07:19 AM »

um, have you heard The Militia and The Militia Remix? If you have and you still don't feel dissapointed by that song then, well we obviously have different tastes/standards.

yes i have heard both, 2 of my faves from Gang Starr.....we must have different tastes

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris