Author Topic: The best movie of the summer  (Read 334 times)

Trauma-san

Re:The best movie of the summer
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2003, 12:16:28 AM »
^^ Great, wasn't it?  Johnny Depp is amazing, when I finished watching it, it was one of those movies where you want to go back to it, or go ride the ride or read a book about it or something.  They created a whole world in the movie, that you wanted to be a part of, it was amazing.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2003, 12:53:01 AM »
^^ Great, wasn't it?  Johnny Depp is amazing, when I finished watching it, it was one of those movies where you want to go back to it, or go ride the ride or read a book about it or something.  They created a whole world in the movie, that you wanted to be a part of, it was amazing.  

i will agree with you on that...that whole movie was amazing...depp did a great job and the movie as a whole was something that i loved to watch...can't think of one thing wrong with the movie even.

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2003, 01:03:33 AM »
The ONLLLLY thing that could have made it better, is if they somehow worked a theme song into the movie.  Most big disney movies had a famous song, but I dunno how they could have done it without making it cheesy.  The ride in florida has all of the sailors singing, if they would have had the section where she runs outside and everyone's a skeleton, if they would have had all the skeletons singing a song while they were rowing and working, that would have been dope, but it might have made it too corny.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2003, 01:33:02 AM »
The ONLLLLY thing that could have made it better, is if they somehow worked a theme song into the movie.  Most big disney movies had a famous song, but I dunno how they could have done it without making it cheesy.  The ride in florida has all of the sailors singing, if they would have had the section where she runs outside and everyone's a skeleton, if they would have had all the skeletons singing a song while they were rowing and working, that would have been dope, but it might have made it too corny.  

they did have one...remember "Yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!"...they sang it two or 3 times in the movie...thats enough to call it the theme song...especially since thats what they are singing in the ride  ;)

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2003, 01:43:56 AM »
i hope to see pirates soon... but I'd possibly put t3 above matrix II... as a 'good fun movie' anyways

blacksmoke

• Lil Geezy
  • ~West Coast~
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2003, 02:44:53 AM »
Pirates of the Carribean so far

SADERO

• Lil Geezy
  • HAYASTAN
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2003, 11:08:21 PM »
1. Matrix 2
2. T3

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2003, 01:14:00 AM »
BAD BOYS 2, by far

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re:The best movie for the summer
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2003, 08:20:23 AM »
[size=28]BAD BOYS II[/size]

dopest movie of the year for sure!!!!
dynamic duo....martin and will are dope funny and lots of action!!!
most of the time sequels suck.....but this one was twice as better than the first one!!

How could a move based on a song be the movie of the year?