Author Topic: Who believes Kobe?  (Read 505 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Who believes Kobe?
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2003, 01:46:48 AM »
after watching the news conference they just had.........he didn't assault her .

for these reasons

A) he's been more than cooperative with authorities, the press, and has admitted to having sex( risky/brave/honorable thing to do)

B) his emotion. kobe is a HORRIBLE actor when you see him in a comercial he's so bad at selling the product with his voice..that's why most of his comercials have him doing dunk or something. but when i saw his news conference .....that was REAL emotion, it was actually believable. so yeah i got to believe him now

C)it doesn't seem to be in his nature. pure and simple. for fucks sakes he's kobe...most girls i know would want to fuck him, and he doesn't look like the type to force someone to do that.

I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

lol Kobe cried more when the Lakers lost to the Spurs. Maybe Kobe was drinking or still on some medication when he raped Britney.

i'm sure this isn't the first time kobe shed a tear over this matter........ ::)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

JTSimon

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2003, 01:49:33 AM »
Sucks his wife had a kid with him

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2003, 02:03:23 AM »
what guy dosen't cheat on his wife these days? ain't no big deal...shit happens man...he made a mistake...life goes on...

and i'm sure he didn't rape that girl...fuck that dumb white bitch.

JTSimon

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2003, 02:12:46 AM »
what guy dosen't cheat on his wife these days? ain't no big deal...shit happens man...he made a mistake...life goes on...

lol you know absoluety nothing about her...get off Kobe's jock

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2003, 02:20:24 AM »

lol you know absoluety nothing about her...

the fuck is that supposed to mean?  ::)

somebody like kobe...man he could get any bitch he wants too..and he got a fine ass wife...so why the fuck would he want to rape some ugly ass white bitch? and with all the shit he has...i doubt he would risk throwing his life away for some dumb hoe...

she probably first went up to him..started flirting with him...and she decided to fuck...shit like this always happens...they are the one that wanted to fuck...then later claims that she got raped...blah blah..whatevers...saying bunch of bullshit...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2003, 02:22:02 AM by LaZ1e »

JTSimon

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2003, 02:25:17 AM »

lol you know absoluety nothing about her...

the fuck is that supposed to mean?  ::)

somebody like kobe...man he could get any bitch he wants too..and he got a fine ass wife...so why the fuck would he want to rape some ugly ass white bitch? and with all the shit he has...i doubt he would risk throwing his life away for some dumb hoe...

she probably first went up to him..started flirting with him...and she decided to fuck...shit like this always happens...they are the one that wanted to fuck...then later claims that she got raped...blah blah..whatevers...saying bunch of bullshit...

Oh so she took advantage of Kobe ;D

the only problem with your explanation is.....you don't know this chick and her demeanor.

She can either be a slut or a good girl...we don't know yet.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2003, 02:28:28 AM by Bill Clinton »

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2003, 02:28:33 AM »
its the money she's after...thats all i'm gonna say now.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2003, 02:29:08 AM by LaZ1e »

JTSimon

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2003, 02:29:25 AM »
the only problem with your explanation is.....you don't know this chick and her demeanor.

She can either be a slut or a good girl...we don't know yet.

JTSimon

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2003, 02:30:42 AM »
its the money she's after...thats all i'm gonna say now.

What if I told you her dad owned the Hotel and they are multi-millionares  ;D

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2003, 03:17:34 AM »
its kinda funny how people put celebrities on a high platform then the rest of the human race lol. When they do something, that millions of others do...people are all SHOCKED lol. Why is it shocking? If the guy down the street cheated on his wife...would u be so amazed? I doubt it. Theyre human just like everyone else. So it doesnt surprise me at all that he cheated on his wife. If he forced himself on sum girl, that wouldnt surprise me anymore then if tha homeless guy down the street did the same thing. A fuked up individual....is a fuked up individual regardless of whether they are rich, famous, good at basketball...or whatever. Im not saying he did it, but im not saying he didnt. Either way, i wont be shocked. The only thing ill be shocked at...is if he actually had to serve any time for it...that will NEVER happen, regardless of his guilt.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2003, 09:03:43 AM »
Kobe is an idiot...that would be some funny stuff if Kobe went to jail like Tyson  ;)

If he goes to jail like Tyson then that means there's another athlete that went to jail for rape even though they didn't rape the accused victum.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2003, 11:29:31 AM »
its kinda funny how people put celebrities on a high platform then the rest of the human race lol. When they do something, that millions of others do...people are all SHOCKED lol. Why is it shocking? If the guy down the street cheated on his wife...would u be so amazed? I doubt it. Theyre human just like everyone else. So it doesnt surprise me at all that he cheated on his wife. If he forced himself on sum girl, that wouldnt surprise me anymore then if tha homeless guy down the street did the same thing. A fuked up individual....is a fuked up individual regardless of whether they are rich, famous, good at basketball...or whatever. Im not saying he did it, but im not saying he didnt. Either way, i wont be shocked. The only thing ill be shocked at...is if he actually had to serve any time for it...that will NEVER happen, regardless of his guilt.

well put.

the girl seems like a slut...if she flirted with him andthen actually went to his room...with no force at all. BUT who am I to judge

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2003, 08:09:56 PM »
i believe in innocence ;D ;D ;D ;D

SADERO

• Lil Geezy
  • HAYASTAN
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2003, 10:28:50 PM »
i believe in innocence ;D ;D ;D ;D

of corse he's innosent

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2003, 10:30:34 PM »

Oh my god, we actually agree on something

*faints