Author Topic: Last Album you bought  (Read 339 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Re:Last Album you bought
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2003, 08:00:04 PM »
^^Everyone is in titled to there own opinon. If u wanna listen to a child molester abusing 7 yr old girls, then go right ahead.

but he don't talk about it in his music, and to tell you the truth I had no idea he molested a 7 year old girl....I never heard about that til now...

yea dude the first time i heard about that was yesterday...so if he starts rapping about molesting 7 year olds...ill stop liking his music...but for now...ill settle for thinking hes a sick motherfucker who is probably somebody's bitch right now.

yeah true, I think I would stop listening to him to if he started doing music about that...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2003, 08:55:02 PM »
last CD i bought was Paris Guerilla Funk off ebay but it hasn't arrived yet, probably in the next few days

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2003, 09:35:41 PM »
last album i bought was Mac Dre - Heart of a Gangsta, Mind of a Hustla, Tongue of a Pimp. cost me $5 on the discount rack at this CD shop nearby. Gotta be happy bout that  ;D

kick ass album

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2003, 12:01:42 AM »
last cd i baught was Ice Cube- Bootlegs & B-Sides

willie_d

• 'G'
  • You ready? Here come the pain!
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2003, 08:41:16 AM »
The last ones I bought were two actually: The Awakening and The Saturday Night Agenda by PMD and DJ Soul Supreme respectively.
The only way you can fuck with me, is in a orgy.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2003, 10:04:12 PM »
today i bought Talib Kweli - Quality, Run-DMC - Greatest Hits, NWA Legacy 2, Nas - It Was Written

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2003, 05:37:35 PM »
Violent J - Wizard of the hood
C-Bo - Mobfather

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2003, 11:16:08 AM »