Author Topic: Mothafuckin Jack in da box closed early on me  (Read 295 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Mothafuckin Jack in da box closed early on me
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2003, 02:47:51 PM »
Mannn, Tha Jack in da Crack that we have here is Legendary, right in tha middle of da hood...Don't U ever disrespect Jack's name Scorpion...lol....Shit never closes either......

yah Trauma...yur hurting Rods feeling. U have NO idea how much he luvs tah have "Jack in the Crack". Its a Bay Area thing...dont ask.  ;D
« Last Edit: July 18, 2003, 02:48:32 PM by .:DayGoStyLz:. »

JTSimon

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2003, 03:02:37 PM »
You must have been really hungry to eat at Jack in the Box.

There menu is dull and food is bland.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2003, 07:01:39 PM »
There menu is dull and food is bland.

wtf.......get outta here, is this a joke? not alot of fast food places touch Jack......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2003, 10:17:50 PM »
Guys, i'm being serious.  For the LOVE OF GOD don't eat at that damn place.  I mean, seriously, EVERYTHING on the menu is horrible for you.  You can eat a burger, and feel the damn cholesterol level of your blood rise, I am NOT shitting you.  Next time you go there, and eat a burger, just relax and feel what it's doing to your body, you can literally feel yourself getting sluggish, and your blood thickening.  Think I'm lying, just try it.  NASTY shit.  I'd eat at McDonalds anyday over them, just for the health reasons.  If you want to eat a healthy hamburger, about the best you can do is Wendy's.  It's still not healthy, but it's pretty natural, and doesn't have all that cholestorol, or that killer cheese.  The cheese they put on jack in the box stuff is horrible for you.  ALL their stuff tastes good, but I'm telling you, it's killing you.  Go find somebody really old, and ask them how they got that way.  I'll guarantee you they hardly ever ate fast food, or drank soft drinks when they were younger.  

pappy

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2003, 10:49:25 PM »
wtf is jack in da box.  we dont got em in ny

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2003, 12:33:12 AM »
Think, Burger King on Steroids.

JTSimon

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2003, 01:06:53 AM »
Jack in the Box restaurants are rat holes. They use a gallon of mayonnaise in each sandwich and their food taste like shit unless your dying from hunger.

Carl Jr. / McDonalds my choice.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2003, 08:40:57 PM »
#5 AT jack owns it..

fast food.. you health freaks just go to subway lol.. leave us alone.. i am still toned and i eat fast food every day recently cuz of work.. and i aint gettin fatter lol.. but then again i have good metabolism.. anyway subway for health!
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2003, 08:46:56 PM »
Hell yeah @ Carl Jrs....I remember when I was in Anaheim....the one on Harbor Blvd was serving burgers,chicken and all that stuff at 6am....I was living that shit up.  Can't get shit out here til 11am. :P

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2003, 09:14:10 PM »
I ain't a health nut, I'm just being real.  I eat fast food, too, but be smart about it, Jack in the Box is the absolute WORST fast food.  Eat at Taco Bell, or even McDonalds is better than them.  Wendy's is probably your best bet for least body-damaging, artery-clogging food.  I've seen pictures before of what your blood looks like after eating a cheeseburger, and it's NOT pretty, basically all that grease that's dripping off the cheeseburger... that's exactly what your blood looks like after absorbing it.  All that crap sticks to your artery walls, and will eventually kill you.  My dad died from similar complications, his artery walls were all clogged up, a chunk of plaque from cholesterol broke loose, lodged in another thin spot in the artery, stopped the blood flow, and he had a heart attack and died.  Just watch what you eat, that stuff can happen to anybody.