Bolton 1 - 2 Charlton
Liverpool 3 - 0 Southampton
Man City 1 - 0 Newcastle
Middlesbrough 2 - 2 Fulham
Sunderland 0 - 1 Everton
Spurs 1 - 0 Villa
West Brom 1 - 3 Leeds
West Ham 2 - 2 Arsenal

Leeds look good, hopefully they won't continue playing that well, Arsenal showed their grit, Bergkamp is a jessy, v.happy with performance vs Chelsea, we were robbed, but it doesn't matter too much at this stage, O'Shea = Amazing player, Rio may have to battle to prove he is first choice lol, VILLA ARE SHIT THEY ARE GOING DOOOOWN

And it doesn't look good for Rud  ;)

Jome:
hell yea :D

Rud:

--- Quote ---
Bolton 1 - 2 Charlton

And it doesn't look good for Rud  ;)

--- End quote ---

>:( Once Again We Were Toss...Luckily So Was Charlton Or It Wouldve Been Far Worse..... >:(

bez:
I watched the Man Utd game, I think it will be O'Shea and Rio as the center backs.  Blanc or Rio, obvious choice Rio. O'Shea looked very good, hes gunna be a top star in the future.  Good game tho Chealsea vs. Man Utd, amazing goal by Zenden.  It was just a great strike by a great player that never really plays, such a shame when you think of the talent he has.  Great ball by Silvestre to play in Beckham and what a finish from the England captain.  Silvestre had a good game too, he needs to do that kind of shit more often.

Everton traveled away to Sunderland and its been something like 16 years since we last got a point on Wierside.  Richard Wright fucked up yet again as a cross came in the ball went straight through his hands and went into the net, just as all the everton fans thought oh no not again, the whistle was blown and a freekick was givin too everton for a foul on the line.  Lucky for Wright I feel.  Everton won the game 1-0 thanks to a tap in from Kevin Campbell.  We apparently played very well and even though they where very unlucky not to take a point we battled long and hard and we maybe came out deserving the win more than Sunderland.  Wright made a great save from a penalty so instead of being the villian he turned out to be the hero, even though he gave the pen away.  Anyway 3 points to Everton and a draw and a win so far for the blues.

The name I kept hearing on the radio was the name of Mark Pembridge.

Bez's Everton Player Of The Week:  Mark Pembridge!

Joachim:

--- Quote ---

Chelsea 2 - 2 Man Utd

--- End quote ---

I saw the repeat on Sky Sports, and first half United backed off and let Chelsea play, second half was mostly vintage Man Utd, superb passing, fast movement, and possesion football, they probably should've won in the end. Oh and O'Shea looks like a world class defender in the making.

--- Quote ---West Ham 2 - 2 Arsenal

--- End quote ---

Urgh, we were dismal in the first half, we looked lazy and only Henry and our defence were trying, the rest were just watching the game letting West Ham do what they want in the midfield, awful first half. Second half started just as bad, but when they scored we came to life, Henry scoring a stunning goal. Then Cole dived (no not that one), young Joe dived blatantly in our area and the 'ref' gave it, pish penalty Big Dave had no problems saving it. For the next 20 minutes we attacked and eventually we broke through with a Wiltord, Kanu one-two, superb hold up play by Kanu and Wiltord slapped it home. After that we had two opportunities to win from Toure and Henry but James denied both. Poor performance overall but we showed our spirit and determination.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version