Author Topic: Terminator 4  (Read 101 times)

Don Seer

Terminator 4
« on: July 21, 2003, 01:50:39 AM »
if you haven't seen t3 dont read below the ------------------------------

Sorry to do this.. there no t4 info :) but i want some.

are they even making this for sure? everything i've found so far, some seeming very fresh as it quotes that t3 opened well seems to suggest that its actually 'in development'.

i mean.. they have to after the way they've left t3.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i see parallels between this and 'the postman' (great book, bad movie) and of course more so with the matrix...  probably some mad max kinda shit too.. but i guess we've already seen a whole grip of whats coming with the snippets of vision into armies of terminators and the like. the trailer made it seem like all that shit was in this movie.. but its actually in the next.. right?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:Terminator 4
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2003, 01:53:15 AM »
I thought with the bombings and stuff, it just started the war, which started the cycle. John Connor leads the army, sends homedude to save Sara Connor for the first Terminator, and it's a cycle. Made sense to me. Maybe I'm just weird.  :-[

Don Seer

Re:Terminator 4
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2003, 02:01:06 AM »
but the thing is.. they've always championed john conner as the leader that wins right? so at some point they will 'shut down skynet' ? maybe in t5 huh? :)