Author Topic: any more info on....  (Read 224 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
any more info on....
« on: July 21, 2003, 01:50:29 PM »
the reasons why ra has apparently split with aftermath yet???

oh and on a side note off topic, i heard some track with busta and its a lumidee joint or sumthing called uh oh or sum shit, pretty tite, y'all can clown but im feelin dat shit, who made the beat?

peace

PLANT

Re:any more info on....
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2003, 01:58:41 PM »
The Uh OH remix with Busta and Fabolous is aiight, but my girlfriend liked it more than I did...Not sure who made the beat tho

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2003, 02:14:31 PM »
i was extremely dissapointed with that lumidee song...cuz ODB AKA Dirt Mcgirt used the beat and the whole "Uh Oh" thing in a song before she did...i think it was called "Welcome Home" feat. Nicole Wray...his version was way better. plus lumidee is hella ugly..lol

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2003, 02:29:47 PM »
hahaha yeah i was gettin sum garms at my local sports shop and like i hear the joint and it sounded sick then anyways, ive only heard it once so i dunno, but like when i heard it sounded pretty nice, but i had to ask my nigga about what the joints called, sounded like a neptune beat at first, but i dunno

peace

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2003, 09:21:44 PM »
yea. don brezio, odb god fucked, he did the track, i think its a neptunes beat, his shit was so much better, and she stole it, his version never got popular, i thought the girl singin wit odb was beter, the lumdee song is anoying as shit, the beat is crazy