Author Topic: I'm laughing again...  (Read 117 times)

JTSimon

I'm laughing again...
« on: July 29, 2003, 10:02:22 AM »
LOL...last night I couldn't sleep so I woke up and watch some tv and the 5th Wheel[dating show] happen to  be on...well it was a black group that night so I decided to tune in.

And there was one nasty looking chick on :P and she was so full of herself and thought she was the shit and stuff...talking about how she wanted to marry a rich dude etc...

LOL ;D and one of the guys called her a GREMLIN ;D not in front of her but to the camera. That shit had me laughing so hard  ;D I never heard any1 ever use that as a diss before. That dude was straight cold on her...then later on he called her a PSYCHO DRUNK CHICK to her face ;D lol man I got to find that episode.

I could never be that hard on chick like that.
But it was fun to watch.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2003, 10:03:58 AM by Max Powers »

bez

Re:I'm laughing again...
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2003, 10:04:54 AM »
haha harsh but funny.

GIZMO

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2003, 11:09:03 AM »
yo i turned on the tv yesterday to one of those dating shows...and some chick asked this dude "When you look into my eyes what do you see?" and the guy goes "its empty, i see nothing"....that was some cold hearted shit lol

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2003, 11:19:03 AM »
yo i turned on the tv yesterday to one of those dating shows...and some chick asked this dude "When you look into my eyes what do you see?" and the guy goes "its empty, i see nothing"....that was some cold hearted shit lol

lol but atleast he didn't call her a Gremlin.

What are you suppose to see when you look into a chicks eye?

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2003, 11:47:50 AM »

I'd love to see that :D
40oz Graphire