Author Topic: where can i buy e-a-ski?  (Read 147 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
where can i buy e-a-ski?
« on: July 25, 2003, 06:03:52 PM »
Past & Present mixtape? Thanks

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:where can i buy e-a-ski?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2003, 07:49:26 PM »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2003, 08:40:27 PM »
Thanks G, but do you know anywhere else? it just takes me to 101 distribution and i can't buy from there cause they only take credit cards, not money orders   >:(

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2003, 09:04:08 PM »
It's definitely going to be difficult.

MelFunk

• Lil Geezy
  • Killa Killa!!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2003, 09:26:21 PM »
http://www.wcrydaz.com/news.shtml#newsitem1058849330,68464,
check in the newz drops... it pays to roam the internet! ;D
Fuk haterz and keep downing em Heinekins

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2003, 11:30:15 PM »
theres a copy on ebay floating around

also friscostreetshow.com sells it, u gotta find out about money orders though, i think they take em but im not sure

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2003, 09:00:14 AM »
http://www.wcrydaz.com/news.shtml#newsitem1058849330,68464,
check in the newz drops... it pays to roam the internet! ;D

i knew that, i downoaded it but i want to buy it cause i dont have burned CDs in my collection anymore (just like 3)

Paris

MelFunk

• Lil Geezy
  • Killa Killa!!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2003, 10:26:51 PM »
My bad dawg.. yeah like the homie above said you can order off Frdsico Street but the site wasn't working so I dobn't know how you could order it. Ebay I guess.
Fuk haterz and keep downing em Heinekins

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2003, 10:40:50 PM »
My bad dawg

don;t sweat it brother i ain't mad at cha

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2003, 10:59:58 PM »
also friscostreetshow.com sells it, u gotta find out about money orders though, i think they take em but im not sure

yeah the only problem with friscostreetshow.com is that to get it sent to Canada is 10$ S&H :-X. is this CD in stores? im going to Florida soon so i maybe i could find it somewhere there.....

Paris

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2003, 11:11:13 PM »
theres one on ebay at like 8 bucks, your not guaranteed to get it but u can try winning it

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2003, 11:19:57 PM »
theres one on ebay at like 8 bucks, your not guaranteed to get it but u can try winning it

yeah ima try and get it thanks for all your hep homie (hits props for first time  ;D)

Paris

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2003, 11:51:51 PM »

yeah ima try and get it thanks for all your hep homie (hits props for first time  ;D)

Lol who's the first winner?