Author Topic: Kings Get Miller From Pacers  (Read 179 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Kings Get Miller From Pacers
« on: July 25, 2003, 10:51:46 AM »
The Kings got Brad Miller from The Pacers in sign and trade, also involving the Spurs.

The Kings got Brad Miller
The Spurs got Hedo Turkoglu and Ron Mercer
The Pacers got Scot Pollard and Danny Ferry

The Pacers aren't winning the East.

The Big Bad Ass

Re:Kings Get Miller From Pacers
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2003, 10:54:25 PM »
Brad Miller isn't worth half of the contract he just signed. Pacers aren't going to miss him much at all.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2003, 11:26:40 PM »
spurs got it good in that trade.

kick ass album

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2003, 11:57:36 PM »
yeah the spurs got the best of that trade, with hedo u get a very versatile all around big forward and mercer can score if given the time

the kings gettin Miller is kinda smart cause he's young and Vlade is gettin too old, Miller aint no shaq or duncan though but hes aight

the pacers well, they got the worst of it no doubt but i guess they wanted to get rid of him

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2003, 10:47:56 AM »
Brad Miller isn't worth half of the contract he just signed. Pacers aren't going to miss him much at all.

So the Pacers give up an All Star Center, and get back a backup. Yeah they won't miss much.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2003, 12:23:00 PM »
nice trade for the kings...good for pacers too..they where gonna loose miller anyway and at least got a decent presence down low in pollard

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2003, 03:33:29 PM »

So the Pacers give up an All Star Center, and get back a backup. Yeah they won't miss much.

You don't know nearly as much about the NBA as you think you do. Miller was ass after the allstar break. He averaged 9 and 6. His career averages are right on par with that. The dude has one good half of a season in a weak conference and makes the allstar game... He is NOT worth 10 million a season. Not even close. I'm just fine with Scott P and Jeff Foster splitting minutes in place of Miller. Thier contracts together don't even come close to the money that Miller was asking for. He's not worth it. The pacers had absolutly no chance of getting him back anyways, and as assulta said, the pacers were lucky to get anything in return.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2003, 03:39:25 PM by The Big Bad Ass »

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2003, 04:05:12 PM »
^^^Most of my NBA info comes from ESPNRadio. Doesn't really matter what the Pacers got, because as long as Thomas is their coach; their not winning anything. The Pacers also took a salary from the Spurs in Danny Ferry. So the Pacers haven't really done anything to prove that they're better then the Nets or Pistons.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2003, 04:25:46 PM »
I agree that with thomas they wont' win the east. And I don't think that they are better than the pistons or the nets in all reality. But the Brad Miller thing doesn't hurt the Pacers. Look man, I don't want beef with you. I just don't like arguing with people about the Pacers when the person isn't a fan. I've watched 3/4 of their games over the last decade. Lived in Indy my whole life. Brad Miller didn't deserve an allstar appearence last year, and I don't think he'll ever put up big numbers.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2003, 08:13:56 AM »
^^^bad ass knows his pacers...i agree bout miller....but i do think can they can win the east if they fix there problem at point gaurd...they have the best low post player in the east,  plus they're younger players are finally developing and if bender finally starts to fill his potential they'll be tuff to beat....though i dont know why they took danny ferry  ???