Author Topic: I just got the new Mack 10  (Read 323 times)

mrtonguetwista

I just got the new Mack 10
« on: July 22, 2003, 08:40:39 AM »
I just picked up the album bout 90 minutes ago over at Best Buy for $8.99 +tx.  The album doesn't come with a dvd,  it didn't really make sense when they said that it would come with a dvd since "Ghetto,Gutter & Gangsta" was released a few months ago on dvd.  The cd does have 18 amazing tracks, 1 insert, 1 intro, and 1 outro.  Up to this point in time...It has to be the best west coast album released this year. :D

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Re:I just got the new Mack 10
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2003, 11:29:20 AM »
I just picked up the album bout 90 minutes ago over at Best Buy for $8.99 +tx.  The album doesn't come with a dvd,  it didn't really make sense when they said that it would come with a dvd since "Ghetto,Gutter & Gangsta" was released a few months ago on dvd.  The cd does have 18 amazing tracks, 1 insert, 1 intro, and 1 outro.  Up to this point in time...It has to be the best west coast album released this year. :D

Sounds good!  I'm gonna pick mine up at Best Buy later....

BTW, I love the Garbage Pail Kids pics! I used to collect the hell outta them thangs back in the day.....I wish I had series 1 and 2 though.  That's all I'm missing.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2003, 12:31:34 PM »

"Light's out" is straight fire.
I basically paid $9 somethin' for a new Cube track...lol
That's a fucken Fan!!!!
Knoc killz the hook... :o

(I've heard it before...
but this time it's in quality like it's supposed to be..)

the other track's are considered bonus...lol
But overall it is dope.

ImO Roscoe still holds the crown for 2003'z tightest release.

Hatesrats 2oooTre

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2003, 12:34:34 PM »

from what i heard, it comes with the dvd...wtf is goin on?  ???

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2003, 03:15:25 PM »
If anyone got/gets a dvd with their album....please let me know.  I got mine at Best Buy, but when I realised that no dvd I went to FYE, where the average cd runs from $28-$78 dollars ::) and their Mack 10 didn't have any mentions of a dvd being included.  Odd, since FYE was the only place I ever found the Bad Azz album with the dvd.

p.s.   Thanks Cracka.....and I own set 1,2 in mint condition...one of the perks of being old.  lol

tnp

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2003, 06:44:54 PM »
Yeah this is a really good CD imo...Mack 10 has brought us "Da Hood" and now "Ghetto Gutter Gangsta" two tight compilations in the past year, hopefully this one won't go overlooked like "Da Hood." Favorite cuts are K to the M.A.C., Please Believe It, Get Yo Ride On, Figaro Rida, Lights Out and S.O.O. W.O.O. Remix. I didn't get a DVD with this. Good day for West Coast shit (this and C-Bo at Best Buy for $19.93 :))

tnp

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2003, 10:44:54 PM »
I didn't realize this was a compilation....I thought it was a Mack 10 solo until I bought it today.  Either way, it's still tight.  A helluva lot better than "Da Hood"!

p.s.   Thanks Cracka.....and I own set 1,2 in mint condition...one of the perks of being old.  lol

Hehe...yeah, I didn't start collecting them until the 8th series was out (I was 6 or 7 around that time).  You could find anything then except for series 1 & 2.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2003, 11:04:19 PM »
Mack 10 has brought us "Da Hood" and

That cd was wack as fuck...there was only like 3 good songs outta the whole cd...but i'ma cop his new cd...hopefully this is at least better then that other piece of shit...

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2003, 09:35:29 PM »
It's been out almost a week, anyone else get this cd yet? It's packed with heat.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2003, 09:41:27 PM »
Shit i wanna get it but it hasnt came to Canada yet  >:(

hopefully it will come out this tuesday

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24