Author Topic: AG'z photo album  (Read 154 times)

DopeKush

AG'z photo album
« on: July 28, 2003, 01:06:27 AM »
i found AG's online picture gallery

Here is BabyAG

The Corpus Christi mansion

His pet donkey Lil AG

Bigg AGizzle

Re:AG'z photo album
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2003, 01:07:39 AM »
 ::)

its bullshit....

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2003, 01:08:17 AM »
it'd be funnier if the pics worked  ;)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

DopeKush

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2003, 01:09:16 AM »

they do work

Bigg AGizzle

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2003, 01:10:33 AM »
um corpus aint in africa dumbass ask hitman he jus got bacc from here he even said its pretty nice we got bad ass beaches and shit whoever u are u are really dumb and a pussy cuzz why do u gotta go under an alias and be a bitch about it?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2003, 01:11:59 AM »

they do work

i can't see em.....damn it , shit sounds funny

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Bigg AGizzle

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2003, 01:16:14 AM »
this si tha worse diss in WCC history i mean come up with better pics atleast and that baby is white im not white stupid ass man ur a fuccing fagg Quake i know its u its either u or Kain... maybe TJ or that one Paris guy in his avatar idk but whoever did this is really dumb or it could be tha net nazi... idk i think maybe Don Breezio but he aint a bigg enough of a pussy and loser to post pics like that and not even say who he is...

DopeKush

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2003, 01:18:13 AM »
stfu Gay-GIZZle

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2003, 01:29:39 AM »
idk i think maybe Don Breezio but he aint a bigg enough of a pussy and loser to post pics like that and not even say who he is...

ima take that as a compliment and say thankyou....i think  ??? anywayz...the pics dont work for me either so i cant really laugh at it lol. besides...whoever it is is the same person who used to have the words "I'm A Llama" at the bottom of their avatar...i remember someone else having that...

Bigg AGizzle

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2003, 01:33:49 AM »
idk i think maybe Don Breezio but he aint a bigg enough of a pussy and loser to post pics like that and not even say who he is...

ima take that as a compliment and say thankyou....i think  ??? anywayz...the pics dont work for me either so i cant really laugh at it lol. besides...whoever it is is the same person who used to have the words "I'm A Llama" at the bottom of their avatar...i remember someone else having that...

it kidna is but i still think it might be u... but i mean if ur gonna make a diss atleast make it funny u feel me?

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2003, 01:36:56 AM »

it kidna is but i still think it might be u... but i mean if ur gonna make a diss atleast make it funny u feel me?

yes you're right...its me...i am on 2 accounts at the same time...i am running back and forth up and down stairs between the 2 different computers at 1:40 in the morning while my parents are upstairs asleep hoping they wont hear me...yup thats me...  ::)

Bigg AGizzle

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2003, 01:39:41 AM »

yes you're right...its me...i am on 2 accounts at the same time...i am running back and forth up and down stairs between the 2 different computers at 1:40 in the morning while my parents are upstairs asleep hoping they wont hear me...yup thats me...  ::)

0o0o yeah ur right so it must be
Quake or Kain or TJ....

Iraqian Force

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2003, 02:08:05 AM »
Hey Bigg fAG it aint me...so stfu.

Hillarious pics btw Jamal :D