Author Topic: Top 3 Everlast Tracks?  (Read 308 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Top 3 Everlast Tracks?
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2003, 08:01:19 PM »
2.Whitey's Revenge (Eminem Diss, he tears him to shreds)
3.Ear Drums Pop (Remix, see Whitey's Revenge)

yes both those are dope...but have you heard Quitter, I Remember, and Kill Whitey? Em' Killed Him! I'm surprised everlast didnt have another heart attack after that.  ;D

well you're entitled to your opinion but i was really dissapointed in Eminem's diss tracks. for having a rep as a great battle rapper i thought Em's disses were really wack

where did u hear a rep about him being a great battle rapper? cuz all i ever heard was that he was a good rapper...the only time i ever heard anything about him battling was about 8 mile and these were before that and he supposedly didnt write those in there...everlasts were just sad compared to eminems...they were all dope. but em still killed him.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2003, 08:03:12 PM »
where did u hear a rep about him being a great battle rapper? cuz all i ever heard was that he was a good rapper...the only time i ever heard anything about him battling was about 8 mile and these were before that and he supposedly didnt write those in there...everlasts were just sad compared to eminems...they were all dope. but em still killed him.

i thought a big part of Eminems rep was being a great battle rapper? isn't that how he got his start? i really dont like Em's disses to Everlast they were weak IMO but we all have different views i guess

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Sub-Z

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2003, 06:25:41 PM »
how can you say eminem killed everlast? eminem is allowed to say i wish you died etc etc and make fun of his heart attack but yet everlast cant take personal shots at his family? if i was making a diss song to someone im gonna try to hit some sensitive areas of the other person.  sad thing is every single thing everlast said in whiteys revenge is 100% true lmao

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2003, 09:45:46 PM »
how can you say eminem killed everlast? eminem is allowed to say i wish you died etc etc and make fun of his heart attack but yet everlast cant take personal shots at his family? if i was making a diss song to someone im gonna try to hit some sensitive areas of the other person.  sad thing is every single thing everlast said in whiteys revenge is 100% true lmao

because the fact is...he's making fun of a little girl...if he was taking shots at his mom it wouldnt be so stupid (although it wouldnt do any good) or at kim (still wouldnt do any good) or at anyone else in his family it wouldnt be so stupid...but he's taking shots at like a 6 year old girl...thats kinda sad. while i do like this line "em, your mothers a crackhead, and kim is a known slut, so whats hailie gonna be when she grows up?"....i think that line is great but its not necesarily true...she may grow up to be like kim if she sees her alot but i think if em is smart (and he may not be) he will keep her away from her as much as possible...and hailie will not be seeing ems mother any time soon...we can pretty much garuntee that...em may be a crazy bastard but i think he does know how to raise his daughter...you've seen the kind of love he has for hailie.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2003, 11:13:37 PM »

because the fact is...he's making fun of a little girl...if he was taking shots at his mom it wouldnt be so stupid (although it wouldnt do any good) or at kim (still wouldnt do any good) or at anyone else in his family it wouldnt be so stupid...but he's taking shots at like a 6 year old girl...thats kinda sad. while i do like this line "em, your mothers a crackhead, and kim is a known slut, so whats hailie gonna be when she grows up?"....i think that line is great but its not necesarily true...she may grow up to be like kim if she sees her alot but i think if em is smart (and he may not be) he will keep her away from her as much as possible...and hailie will not be seeing ems mother any time soon...we can pretty much garuntee that...em may be a crazy bastard but i think he does know how to raise his daughter...you've seen the kind of love he has for hailie.

The Nazi guy is right.  Eminem got shitted on by Everlast.  

Oh you can diss mothers but you can't diss daughters?  What the fuck is that?  

The hardest line was from Everlast:

Or if you go to prison while you're doin' your bid
I'll look in on your lady and do things for your kid
Make her write you lots of letters about the things that we did
And send you pictures of me chillin' all up in your crib

I llike Eminems music, all of his shit is good but Whitey ate him up this "battle".  

Don Breezio

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2003, 01:46:58 AM »

I llike Eminems music, all of his shit is good but Whitey ate him up this "battle".  

see you're not understanding what im saying...you can diss daughters...if they are older than like 6...seriously...everlasts only way he could figure out to diss em was to diss a 6 year old little girl...thats sad....

Citizen-Y

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2003, 02:08:46 AM »

see you're not understanding what im saying...you can diss daughters...if they are older than like 6...seriously...everlasts only way he could figure out to diss em was to diss a 6 year old little girl...thats sad....

He never dissed the kid.  He just told Em to check her DNA.  That's not a diss, that's ADVICE.

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2003, 02:13:30 AM »

He never dissed the kid.  He just told Em to check her DNA.  That's not a diss, that's ADVICE.

either way hes using a little girl to defend himself...i would make shit up before i'd use a little girl.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2003, 02:20:27 AM »

either way hes using a little girl to defend himself...i would make shit up before i'd use a little girl.

He used the girl in two verses and hit him in plenty others.  Alls fair in love and war.

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2003, 02:23:52 AM »

He used the girl in two verses and hit him in plenty others.  Alls fair in love and war.

to each his own i guess...i still think em killed him.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2003, 02:27:29 AM »

to each his own i guess...i still think em killed him.

That's cool, but you're still wrong.   :D